Is This The Worst Dive Ever?

am i the only one who sees differently?

i watched this several times over the weekend and if you watch, pedersens left ankle is clipped marginally...and he then clips his own leg.

Ill conceed he does go down easily but he no doubt felt the contact. You can see from his face hes astounded that he hasnt got it.

i watched this several times over the weekend and if you watch, pedersens left ankle is clipped marginally...and he then clips his own leg.

Ill conceed he does go down easily but he no doubt felt the contact. You can see from his face hes astounded that he hasnt got it.

It did seems that he genuinely thought he was fouled.

Come on min. I watched this clip last night on the highlights on telly, he was around 3 yards from him and just hit the deck.

I'm for giving him the benefit of the doubt. He did clearly clip his own leg and if you have played the game at any level you will know that this can occur as the result of a previous clip. The resultant daylight between the players makes it look bad. He clearly felt he was tripped, and I don't think there was too much animosity to him from his opponent either.

I agree. It wasn't a dive

the dive was nearly as bad as eboues cringe worthy celebration.

why do black players feel the need to do some form of stupid dance when the score. absolute morons.

LOL. Especially Eboue as though he's some world beater.

Anyway i don't think there's any doubt what the worst dive ever is. Gilardino wins it hands down. It was so bad i'd have sent him off for it.

???

Crouch doing the robot. Why include their colour?

Oh come on. That was purely a one off. Don't make this a racist accusation. You know what he's on about. Black players, mainly African, often do some form of dance when they score.

I seem to remember a similar thing with Gary Neville against Scotland at Euro 96. Moving back towards his own goal line near the corner flag under the slightest pressure from one of the Scotland players (who was at least 5 yards away). He looked behind then seemed to kick the ground before falling to the ground face first. Resulted in a free kick to the Guffies though, typical!