Chelsea Sold?

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish

Hearing a very very very sketchy rumour that Abramovich has sold out of Chelsea. Might be total bullsh1t, but..............

Hearing a very very very sketchy rumour that Abramovich has sold out of Chelsea. Might be total bullsh1t, but..............

There were a few stories floating round the papers this morning suggesting that he's considering selling up.

The Times and Independent were both suggesting that Abramovich was talking to a group of Arabs, with a similar financial clout to those that own Man City. The suggestion was, that this will make Chelsea even more powerful than they are at present.

There were a few stories floating round the papers this morning suggesting that he's considering selling up.

The Times and Independent were both suggesting that Abramovich was talking to a group of Arabs, with a similar financial clout to those that own Man City. The suggestion was, that this will make Chelsea even more powerful than they are at present.

oh great

Jimmy is affa good mates wae Hiddink. He might hae a word in his shell, who inturn might have a word in romans shell and before we know it, Abramovich for the Dons . All becasue of JC.

:jigjmg:

and we could gie them Jimmy in return - he's always wanted to manage there you know - they even play in blue

:)

If it was true, I guess it would be all over Sky Sports News.

no smoke without fire and all that, just like rafa to be the next Real (thats "RAYAL" not REAL) manager, cant wait for my winnings on that one to come in :)

I quite belive its true, maybe give it a couple of days.

Hahahahaha.........ok :applause:

Hopefully Chelsea has been sold to be honest. It would be nice to shut this Chavski fan up at work for a while. He thinks Chelsea were always a big club and they haven't been driven by money.......hmmm

haha when did he start supporting them 2003? has he ever been to the bridge?