Email The Club?

Guest Donforlife
oh, i dunno. jimmy.calderwood@afc.co.uk (although I'd be amazed if he could understand it)? or some variable of it.

email sent.

We should all send Bon Voyage or Good Luck in Your New Job cards to Jimmy

good idea, the old fashioned letter. we should all send a letter to Tango telling him to gtf. imagine if 10,000 letters turned up at Todders? I'd feel a wee bit sorry for the postie but it is his job after all.

Someone had what could have been Willie Miller's email address at one point. However, I want to have some words with the fat orange b*stard himself.

That was me and it is willie.miller@afc.co.uk

That was the most pathetic piece of utter dross I've witnessed sonce QoS. Jimmy's position is untenable. He has to go he is a total balloon.

I have.

jimmy.calderwood@afc.co.uk

and

j.calderwood@afc.co.uk

DO NOT work.

There is no way that edjit has mastered technology. Your best bet is a telegram. Failing that I'm the willie miller address above is correct. Or try calderwood.jimmy@afc.co.uk (they can be sneaky that way).

Guest Donforlife
There is no way that edjit has mastered technology. Your best bet is a telegram. Failing that I'm the willie miller address above is correct. Or try calderwood.jimmy@afc.co.uk (they can be sneaky that way).

right i tried calderwood.jimmy@afc.co.uk too and that came back failed.

HOWEVER.

willie.miller@afc.co.uk has not come back undelivered and that was sent some 10 mins ago.

c**ts.

right i tried calderwood.jimmy@afc.co.uk too and that came back failed.

HOWEVER.

willie.miller@afc.co.uk has not come back undelivered and that was sent some 10 mins ago.

c**ts.

If you do get a reply it will be some incoherent p**h. They people that run AFC don't have a clue, a bigger bunch of useless amatuer idiots you will not find in Scottish football.

Try jimmyc@afc.co.uk

You reckon he would know how to turn a PC on, K-9?

I think the club got the message loud and clear about how the fans felt about that dirge tonight, JC has crossed the line once two often, and his position is now untenable. His mates at BBC Sportsound will back him to the hilt, and slaughter us for wanting him out, but even Charlie Nicholas knows that Calderwood has to go, and he ain't the brightest pebble on the beach.

You reckon he would know how to turn a PC on, K-9?

I think the club got the message loud and clear about how the fans felt about that dirge tonight, JC has crossed the line once two often, and his position is now untenable. His mates at BBC Sportsound will back him to the hilt, and slaughter us for wanting him out, but even Charlie Nicholas knows that Calderwood has to go, and he ain't the brightest pebble on the beach.

Certainly don't think Richard Gordan will be backing him i think he gave up on him along time ago.

Certainly don't think Richard Gordan will be backing him i think he gave up on him along time ago.

Richard Gordon won't, but muppets like Chic Young. Murdo MacLoed, John Robertson etc etc will come out and say we have unrealistic expectations, and should look at his league record blah blah blah, totally missing the point that the performances on the whole in his 4.75 year tenure has been shocking.

Richard Gordon won't, but muppets like Chic Young. Murdo MacLoed, John Robertson etc etc will come out and say we have unrealistic expectations, and should look at his league record blah blah blah, totally missing the point that the performances on the whole in his 4.75 year tenure has been shocking.

Have to agree but seriously think we will finish in bottom half this time and he will still be in a job.