Scotland Game

16 nearly 17

even better. if you can get 1 mate that is 18 then you are 'legally' allowed to have beer, cider or wine with a meal.

I say 'legally' only because most landlords will tell you to feck aff (they don't want to get in trouble).

Not sure of any underage places tbh, your best bet may be a hotel or local 'friendly' bar.

Do you not look old enough anyway? At 16-17 I was hitting the toon big style. Go to a bar with nae bouncers, then get your oldest looking mates to get the (non-alcoholic :rolleyes: ) drinks in.

Man up, find a packed pub and sneak in the back and send the oldest looking to the bar. As for food, guiness or pork scratchings

"Man up"

Where has this come from?? I've heard heaps of folk saying it lately. It's like when people said 'end of'. Doesn't take long for these things to get on your tits.

Do you not look old enough anyway? At 16-17 I was hitting the toon big style. Go to a bar with nae bouncers, then get your oldest looking mates to get the (non-alcoholic :rolleyes: ) drinks in.

Same here. By the age of 16 I was out in town every Saturday night, almost without fail! Never had any problems... 10 years on, I actually get ID'd more often these days than I did when I was 16!

Maybe I have regressed?

even better. if you can get 1 mate that is 18 then you are 'legally' allowed to have beer, cider or wine with a meal.

I say 'legally' only because most landlords will tell you to feck aff (they don't want to get in trouble).

Not sure of any underage places tbh, your best bet may be a hotel or local 'friendly' bar.

Do you not look old enough anyway? At 16-17 I was hitting the toon big style. Go to a bar with nae bouncers, then get your oldest looking mates to get the (non-alcoholic :sheepdance: ) drinks in.

Guess who watches Inbetweeners!!

Was oot last weekend in Aberdeen, was in some pub near the academy wasn't in for long as Rugby was on, I'd suggest going there. Got back to turra on the yellow bus and had nae bother getting served in the pub nobody goes to, so I;d think there'd be plenty pubs like that in aberdeen.
Was oot last weekend in Aberdeen, was in some pub near the academy wasn't in for long as Rugby was on, I'd suggest going there. Got back to turra on the last bus and had nae bother getting served in the pub nobody goes to, so I;d think there'd be plenty pubs like that in aberdeen.

Whats the name of the place? Is it just up the road which is inbetween entrances to st nicholas and bon accord centre?