Boliva 6 (six) Argentina 1

I knew the likes of Argentina struggle playing at high altitudes but damn, that is a hell of a thrashing.

Wonder how much longer Maradona will last.

EVERYONE struggles to play at high altitudes. Bolivia regularly beat Brazil when they (are allowed) to play in La Paz. It is a good hiding but I fancied Bolivia to win that game.

Maradona's a figure head anyway, he won't be sacked.

I knew the likes of Argentina struggle playing at high altitudes but damn, that is a hell of a thrashing.

Wonder how much longer Maradona will last.

B@stard. I was looking forward to watching this later on and you ruined it for me. I'm sulking. NLMG. :(

B@stard. I was looking forward to watching this later on and you ruined it for me. I'm sulking. NLMG. :(

yeah I was wanting to watch it too but after today's events can't get upset about being told the score before watching a football match.

The Argies won 3-0 at home v Bolivia. It's obvious the altitude has a major effect on performance. Bolivia play football at the highest altitude of all countries (I think La Paz is the highest capital city in the world).

Gasping for breath

yeah I was wanting to watch it too but after today's events can't get upset about being told the score before watching a football match.

The Argies won 3-0 at home v Bolivia. It's obvious the altitude has a major effect on performance. Bolivia play football at the highest altitude of all countries (I think La Paz is the highest capital city in the world).

Gasping for breath

The game was on live on Sky at my mates house. Kinda reminded me of Mexico 86. Similar video quality.

The game was on live on Sky at my mates house. Kinda reminded me of Mexico 86. Similar video quality.

It wasn't 'live' on Sky hence why me and coopy100 were nae happy when NorthernLights24 announced the score. Although to be fair to the lad he probably wouldn't have posted if it hadn't been so emphatic!