The Inbetweeners

haha "feisty one you are" = cringeworthty!

i think jay is the best character, constantly going on about girls and his ventures altho he is clearly making it up and always gets put in his place by his old boy.

the bit tonite where they were all watchin as the boy simon was gettin a hand job on the dancefloor :hysterical:

haha "feisty one you are" = cringeworthty!

i think jay is the best character, constantly going on about girls and his ventures altho he is clearly making it up and always gets put in his place by his old boy.

the bit tonite where they were all watchin as the boy simon was gettin a hand job on the dancefloor :spunk:

" I just dont like the fact he is looking me in the eye"

:hysterical:

love it! funniest thing on the tv by a mile!

the boy throwing up on the birds wee brother in the first series is superb!

You need to expand your horizons if you think it's the funniest thing on TV by a mile.

I enjoy the inbetweeners, it's pure smut & filth, and is good for a chuckle. However, it's got to be one of the most over-rated TV shows going. If you break it down, the script writing isn't much of a step-up from the likes of "Two pints of lager...." It relys only on this type of over-the-top crudeity to generate a laugh....

The comedy is quite relevant I guess, but wouldn't stand the test of time in my opinion... There are so many far cleverer, far funnier sit-coms out there, like Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Office: An American workplace, Trailer Park Boys, Peep Show, Nathan Barley, Catterick, Saxondale..... I could go on and on. To compare the likes of "The inbetweeners" to those, would be tantamount to comparing lambrini with a vintage Bordeaux.

Trailer Park Boys... best TV show ever!!!

Slight exaggeration! But it is! Ricky and Bubbles, comedy gold. J-Roc aswell!

A man of good taste! :)

It really is terrific.... I only discovered it, via a friend, quite recently. As far as sit-coms go, the characterisation is second to none - probably the best I've ever seen. How something, as obviously low budget, can be so engaging, is incredible.

A man of good taste! :)

It really is terrific.... I only discovered it, via a friend, quite recently. As far as sit-coms go, the characterisation is second to none - probably the best I've ever seen. How something, as obviously low budget, can be so engaging, is incredible.

Have you seen the first movie? It's also known as the pilot episode. But it is feature length. It's great, it's in cheap black and white, but there is no Bubbles. Still some great comedy though!

• 1 month later...

Just watching first series DVD just now!! great exam revision !!! Suppose its giving me the will to live just now, hate revision!!

Episode just now where Simons humping the bird or trying to but he's just shaking the bed . Then asks if it still couts as losing his virginity!!!

Comedy Genius!!

Series 1 & 2 Boxset is out next week I think

Just watching first series DVD just now!! great exam revision !!! Suppose its giving me the will to live just now, hate revision!!

Episode just now where Will humping the bird or trying to but he's just shaking the bed . Then asks if it still couts as losing his virginity!!!

Comedy Genius!!

Series 1 & 2 Boxset is out next week I think