Serie A 2009/2010

I hear Serie A games could be back on TV next season? Any one know if this is true (and also which channel picked up the rights)? It would add an extra string to Setanta's (dwindling) bow if they got it.

Whoever secures the rights should make sure they hire that Italian bird that worked on the Channel 5 football Italia show - she was absolutely stunning!

Whoever secures the rights should make sure they hire that Italian bird that worked on the Channel 5 football Italia show - she was absolutely stunning!

Indeed!

I know an Itilian guy who used to get the games a while back via Satellite Italian TV, there was this "football show," (I use the term loosely) that was basically half naked Italian hotties (trying) to talk about football and the occasional male (sensible) opinion being given.

Give us that show with our without subtitles.

I'll tell you now Setanta Exces, you'd be onto a winner with this.

Indeed!

I know an Itilian guy who used to get the games a while back via Satellite Italian TV, there was this "football show," (I use the term loosely) that was basically half naked Italian hotties (trying) to talk about football and the occasional male (sensible) opinion being given.

Give us that show with our without subtitles.

I'll tell you now Setanta Exces, you'd be onto a winner with this.

That sounds brilliant! Sky should provide a service like this on the red button.... if you don't want to hear Andy Gray and Jamie Redknapp rabbiting on about the game, press red to watch some sem-naked hotties writhing around infront of a back drop of half-time replays.

That sounds brilliant! Sky should provide a service like this on the red button.... if you don't want to hear Andy Gray and Jamie Redknapp rabbiting on about the game, press red to watch some sem-naked hotties writhing around infront of a back drop of half-time replays.

HA HA HA!!! Red Button Services!

Andy "Pace," Gray and Jamie "try Hard" Redknapp clean off the screen in one golden touch of a button.

Yes, it was brilliant and also (no shockers here) very popular in Italy with both men (shock here) and women so I was told. Not sure if I believed the women part but I'd say the popular amongst men part was extremely accurate.