Who's Gonna Buy These?

Seen them in the catalogue. Can't understand how they can charge that for them, they are pretty cool and will get lots of respect, but thats only coz of the price. If the were 150 quid cheeper I'd have bought them, yellow nikes for me, or possibly the orange vapours to play on grass. Got the 'Citron' or Lime Green ones for astro.

You have yellow boots? I hate people that wear yellow boots, usually c**ts that have them on especially that prick that i play against at Strikers, simple black boots for me, need a new pair as these ones are 3years old now but still going strong.

Nah, I'm thinking of what ones to get next as I'm away to start playing on the grass again. My astro's are lime green.

How good a player are you stuartie? To have boots like that you must be a good player otherwise you will get kicked and the piss ripped out of you.

I'm pretty poor tbh. Got a bit of stick when I started playing with them but no one really notices them now coz it's the same lot. Who's stupid enough to kick me coz of my boots?

Seen them in the catalogue. Can't understand how they can charge that for them, they are pretty cool and will get lots of respect, but thats only coz of the price. If the were 150 quid cheeper I'd have bought them, yellow nikes for me, or possibly the orange vapours to play on grass. Got the 'Citron' or Lime Green ones for astro.

Could it be something to do with the Ferrari badge perhaps? :party:

Then your a c**t. Might wear the vapours imorn.

Aye but come on, what normal person is going to pay 250 for a pair of puma's with a stuck on badge?

No you come on, what world you living in? People spend a fortune on crap all the time as long as there's a significant badge on it.

f**k me the Stone Island badge isn't even stuck on. :party:

I have them. :applause:

Mar09_5F00_2yellaserstack.jpg