Pepe - Real Madrid

Guest Donforlife
Saw the video last night. Thing is Getafe missed the resulting penalty which was given with just minutes to go and then Real Madrid go and score a winner after they miss.

so Pepe is a hero then?

what do you mean 'played'? Still do. Admittedly it's only 5 a sides at Goals these days but aye, centre half or defensive mid.

Did you also get told "your tall and sh!t on the ball. You're at centre half"? Turns oot they were right ana. I am sh!t on the ball and was tall for my age. Never even got picked for my primary school team. f**k me I could hack though.

Did you also get told "your tall and sh!t on the ball. You're at centre half"? Turns oot they were right ana. I am sh!t on the ball and was tall for my age. Never even got picked for my primary school team. f**k me I could hack though.

No not me. I was even decent enough to play centre forward at times in my youth. Just preferred playing defence.

If you can think Willie Miller i.e. starting out as a striker then moving back to defence, only then can you realise my quality :tumbleweed:

No not me. I was even decent enough to play centre forward at times in my youth. Just preferred playing defence.

If you can think Willie Miller i.e. starting out as a striker then moving back to defence, only then can you realise my quality :tumbleweed:

Aye thats what they all say.

Given a 10 game ban.

Real Madrid defender Pepe has been given a 10-match ban for his violent behaviour and abuse of officials after he was sent-off against Getafe.

Pepe pushed Francisco Casquero to concede a penalty with the score level close to the end of Tuesday's match.

He then kicked the grounded Casquero and raked his studs over the player's back before striking Getafe's Juan Albin in the ensuing melee.

Pepe was given a straight red and abused officials as he left the pitch.

The 26-year-old is reported to have said "you are all sons of whores" to the fourth official.

Getafe failed to convert the penalty and Real Madrid went on to win, with Higuain scoring an injury-time winner. Pepe returned to the field of play to celebrate after the final whistle in another breach of regulations.

The Portugal international will miss Real Madrid's remaining six games of the Spanish season, including next week's match against Barcelona.

The ban has been handed down by the Spanish football association (RFEF).

Disciplinary committee president Alfredo Florez explained that one game was for the red card, one for his offensive comments towards officials and eight for aggression towards opponents.

Pepe has since apologised for his behaviour but Getafe president Angel Torres said in newspaper Marca: "Pepe's attitude was unforgiveable."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8017556.stm