Some Rules Are A Joke

just watching sky sports news

Ross Wallace scores a total belter against birmingham. for preston

he is then given a second yelloe for taking his top of in his celebration.

is this this worst and most stupid rule in football?????????? whats wrong with celbrating. its not as if he was starting a bloody riot

is this this worst and most stupid rule in football?????????? whats wrong with celbrating. its not as if he was starting a bloody riot

But it aint as stupid as a player taking off his shirt knowing he's going to get booked and in this case a second yellow.

100% agree it's a stupid rule, but rules are rules and the amount of players that take their tops off after scoring is ridiculous, despite them all knowing it's in place!

Worst rule in football. You can almost understand the rule where a player gets booked for going into the crowd but even that's stupid aswell.

At the end of the day though, players know about this rule so to it's daft of them to go and then take off their tops anyway, especially if on a booking already.

Just read this below.

At Sunderland he was previously booked for doing this then followed that up a game or two later by getting sent off against Hull for doing the same and getting a second yellow card.

In fact, he had this to say after his sending off for Sunderland:

"It was a good finish, but then the stupidity kicked in. I'm going to have to staple my shirt on because that's twice now. The lads have told me I'm like a little kid but as soon as I see the fans going mental, I just can't help myself. I just want to get in among the them but I know I can't do it again."

Stupid rule for running into crowd and taking shirt off (unless it's right up into the stands). However, players know the rules which makes them more the fool for not complying with them.

PS. Cant believe people on here were doubting whether Ross Wallace was good enough to improve our team. Was decent for Sunderland before he left, got a great left foot with ability to put balls in the box, pace and showed exactly what he's capable of with that free kick on Saturday