The Abuse Of Fwank Lampard

Why are sky making a big deal about this? What happened at west ham that was so special anyway, thought he got it tight every time he goes there?

Part and parcel of the game or what then?

Edito, haha, I just noticed the wank in Fwank....I put the 'w' in cause that's the way they talk darn sarf :rolleyes:

Why are sky making a big deal about this? What happened at west ham that was so special anyway, thought he got it tight every time he goes there?

Part and parcel of the game or what then?

Edito, haha, I just noticed the wank in Fwank....I put the 'w' in cause that's the way they talk darn sarf :rolleyes:

Nothing in comparison to what Beckham used to get down there.

Ian Wright was syaing that even when he played he got alot of abuse from the west ham fans like them saying he was only in the team because of his family, also see that JT took offence to them slagging his robbing mother. :rolleyes:

Frank threw his top in to the Bobby moore stand too didn't he?

Why are sky making a big deal about this?

I would guess because instead of ignoring it like every footballer in the league except for nancy boy Sol, he made a bit of a play with the fans in the home end. But when he turned back so that camera could see his face, he was clearly having a wee laugh.

So seemed to be a bit of banter at the time, presumably once SKy latched on, big wank Terry latched on to the chance to have a go at fans, seeing as he is one of the most villified players in the league. The f**king racist, thieving, bully boy, wank.