Buy Stirling Albion

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dissapointed with the way some people are being just plain stupid on here about the situation, its for the Scottish game and to be part of something, so if you really are not caring less then don't make ignorant comments about it and shut up!

Not at all.

I think it would be much better for the Scottish game if a team who are well run and live within their means to get a shot at the Scottish League instead of one who have shown they can't.

Not at all.

I think it would be much better for the Scottish game if a team who are well run and live within their means to get a shot at the Scottish League instead of one who have shown they can't.

hardly the fans fault, all we want is to ensure our club continues, our nutty old chairman doesn't have a clue, thats why we want to buy the club and get it going in the right direction, if JC and the powers at AFC run the club into bad times would you say that aberdeen should let a different team take there spot in the league? naw. I would have thought dons fans would understand what its like to have the frustration of JC as we do with certain people at our club, if you don't want to help out then no problem I quite understand, but for the rest who are intersted thanks for your support!

Cheers! hopefully it will go well, media are all over it, even world player of the year Ronaldo has given it his backing

So has Ronaldo signed up? I read the article referred to Ronaldo backing it but couldn't see any actual quote from him?

I think its a big ask to get 20,000 folk to invest

I would love to see you go to Stirling and start calling it a backwater there :D wouldn't last 2 minutes! and yes I think a lot of people would want to buy a part of AFC if it was in a fan takeover bid, its historic to be the first fan owned club and a lot of people would want to be a part of it, the buystirling albion site has had people sign up from every continent on earth now, and its bringing the fans together, and you may not care if we disappear but albion fans love there club just as much as any other fans of any other club, and I would be sympathetic to any true fan of a club facing closure, Again if you've got nothing positive to say then shut up :thumbup1: