Peterhead V Airdrie

I'm no Airdrie fan but I sincerely hope they put five past Peterheed tomorrow.

Booooooo f**kin Boooooo. Can the wee diddy toon nae support the big toon next door or is your view so myopic that you canna?ha

I hope they win. MAybe even tak a a wee trip to balmoor mysel.

The Blue Toon are punching above their weight as it is.

Supporting Aberdeen indicates no Hunnish tendencies, unlike supporting Peterhead :)

Na they are punching at their weight. Any higher then they are.

I have a hun free family I will have you know. :thumbup1:

Coopy i wish to f**k we could say "We have a Hun free management team i will have you know" :thumbup1:

God speed the Day that comes about

:jmg:

Agreed.

Cum on ti feck Bloo toon!

A dark day indeed for the bloo toon. Would be fine to see another north east team do well but I honestley believe it would be a step too far that would endanger the whole future of the club.

Agreed.

A dark day indeed for the bloo toon. Would be fine to see another north east team do well but I honestley believe it would be a step too far that would endanger the whole future of the club.

In what way would getting promoted endanger the future of the club? They'd arguably get a few bigger crowds due to teams in division one having more fans, they'd get put through to the first couple of rounds of the cups therefore gaining a higher chance of a good draw against a bigger team.

Worst happens they get fecked and get relegated back to the same league they came from?

Peterhead would likely be an embarrasment in Divison One.

Know a couple of Airdrie fans actually, might go and cheer on the Diamonds in the second leg depending when it is.

if they play like they did last night they will.

all i can say is thank f**k AFC released those players and never played them. if thats what our youth setup has produced so far then we are in deep deep sh*t.

that game last night reminded me of AFC's cup match against the pars. peterheed showed no effort or desire to win. what a piss porr atmosphere for such a big game too.

oh and :thumbup1::hysterical:

In what way would getting promoted endanger the future of the club? They'd arguably get a few bigger crowds due to teams in division one having more fans, they'd get put through to the first couple of rounds of the cups therefore gaining a higher chance of a good draw against a bigger team.

Worst happens they get fecked and get relegated back to the same league they came from?

They ar e apart time team who if they wanted to have any chance of staying in Div 1 then would need to go full time and pay more wages etc. I doubt they could afford it.