Trivia Question

Don't know how genuine this question is. Someone may know it.

Who am I

I have recently retired from football

I have played in the top division in 5 different European countries including the English premiership In each league I won a championship medal and experienced relegation I scored a famous winning goal for my country I have played in 6 of europes biggest derby matches and never lost I played for two Champions league winning sides, but never played in the final.

Who am I

Don't know how genuine this question is. Someone may know it.

Who am I

I have recently retired from football

I have played in the top division in 5 different European countries including the English premiership In each league I won a championship medal and experienced relegation I scored a famous winning goal for my country I have played in 6 of europes biggest derby matches and never lost I played for two Champions league winning sides, but never played in the final.

Who am I

Roy of the Rovers?

Null / void. It was made up by someone, player doesn't actually exist.

I thought kit manufacture as thought hmmm trick question, however it has been proved its a pile of nonsense. Text that number thing that has every answer in the world, not 118 118, but the other one.

No one comes close apart from Abel Xavier..........and he was never relegated by any team.

If the question is genuine - which seems unlikely - could it be some rent-a-goalie?

Sounds like Henry Kelly.

The heat is on, the time is right.....

"You're playing catch-up"

"You have control of the game - time passes to you and continues........................................................now!"

Going for, going for...........GOLD!!!!!!