Even though they've qualified - should they be allowed in the competition after what they did this year.

Ever since they did that I've wanted them to lose every game!

Think UEFA should tell them to f**k off and let the 8th placed in the EPL in instead.

agreed.

Fulham's manager apprently said that them reaching the UEFA cup wouldnt be good as they would have too many matches to cope with as they have a small squad. couldnt believe it when i heard it

Guest SS RED

I agree, Martin O'neil has done agood job, he's still a tube, but the way they treated that competition and there fans earlier on this season was shocking, I mean when was the last time they were in Europe before that?

It's all about the money these days, f**k the fans.

The way Villa went about things in this years competition was pretty disrespectful to the competition and their fans but isn't that just a sign of the arrogance of some EPL Clubs... They believe they are in the best league in the World and they can do as they please?

Did Spurs not do the same but claimed fighting for league survival as the reason why? (Just asking, not accusing I didn't pay much attention to the UEFA Cup this season)... But if they did, could they not be accused of the same disrespect? After all both reasons are down to fighting for league position? :rolleyes:

In other Villa news Martin Laursen this will be a bit of a blow for them...

Even though they've qualified - should they be allowed in the competition after what they did this year.

Ever since they did that I've wanted them to lose every game!

Think UEFA should tell them to f**k off and let the 8th placed in the EPL in instead.

Same goes for Spurs next time they qualify don't let them in
I agree, Martin O'neil has done agood job, he's still a tube, but the way they treated that competition and there fans earlier on this season was shocking, I mean when was the last time they were in Europe before that?

It's all about the money these days, f**k the fans.

They should have refunded the fans in full after that.

Martin O'Neill is a top manager and comes across as a pretty likeable guy while Villa always seemed a decent club with principles, but the way they abandoned the UEFA Cup was a disgrace to every travelling suopporter.