Marcus Hannerman

Leroy Lita

Michael Duberry

Alan Bennett

Gary Frewen

Scott Golbourne

Tom Hateley

Daniel Spence

reading say they are devastated to be losing the top 4....but yet they refused to offer them new contracts. im confused but who cares.

wages as always will be a problem. but they dont have a club. any income is better than nothing provided we get in there QUICK and sell them the club.

WOuld take the top 4, I think that would be worth doubling out wages for a season or two as I'm sure with them we'd push for second no problem, also Tom Hateley is quite decent, maybe his dad could come and sit in the main stand or rds to watch him if he signed.

Graeme Murty

Marcus Hannerman

Leroy Lita

Michael Duberry

Alan Bennett

Gary Frewen

Scott Golbourne

Tom Hateley

Daniel Spence

reading say they are devastated to be losing the top 4....but yet they refused to offer them new contracts. im confused but who cares.

wages as always will be a problem. but they dont have a club. any income is better than nothing provided we get in there QUICK and sell them the club.

I can only assume you are drunk or on drugs.

The top four are more likely to anounce their are transexuals and are giving up proffesional footbal than sign for AFC but fair play at least your ambitious!

Then you go and suggest Mark "I'm a f**king cocksucking hun c**t" Hateley's son??? There wouldn't be a wheel chair user with a notebook allowed within 3 miles of Pittodrie if he signed. :applause:

We wouldn't have a second goalie as good as Hanneman or Langfield so wont be signing him. I'd think Murty and Duberry would be more likely to choose to retire than sign on for Aberdeen. Lita will get another championship club to pay him five figures a week Id think.

murty and duberry are realistic targets inho if we steal 4th and get europa.

decent club, decent standard of league, chance to play in europe. itd certainly be somethng for them to consider rather than the flat out no wed get from lita.

course, thats dependant on 4th place