Chelseas New Strip

Guest LondonScottish
I like the new Chelsea strip.

Best new strip is the England one. If it didn't have England on it, I'd buy one. Class.

Shame the numpties who design the Scotland shirts can't copy that design.

Different variations of that one with the black V have been going around for a while.

I thought AIG sponsership finishes the end of this season and Saudi Telecoms was to be there new main sponser ?

Anyway, Found these pics on a Man United unofficial site -

2010-manchester-united-jerseys.jpg

The away one must be a wind up as it looks the most shyte strip in the history of strips.

I thought AIG sponsership finishes the end of this season and Saudi Telecoms was to be there new main sponser ?

Anyway, Found these pics on a Man United unofficial site -

2010-manchester-united-jerseys.jpg

The away one must be a wind up as it looks the most shyte strip in the history of strips.

AIG contract lasts until 2010.

The Saudi Telecom tops are a piss take.

Best new strip is the England one. If it didn't have England on it, I'd buy one. Class.

Shame the numpties who design the Scotland shirts can't copy that design.

it may as well have Hackett on the back of it!! its horrible.

AIG contract lasts until 2010.

The Saudi Telecom tops are a piss take.

I thought the AIG deal was going to finish early due to them being up to there neck in debt .

Part of the bail out deal with the US goverment was to suspend all sponsorship deals

I hate Man Utd but in the most part there strips are ace. (Still to see the official unveiling to know next season is any different). Why can't we get the previous Man U strip as our strip? Ours have been crap. Only one I've liked in the last five years was the one with the collar (Jimmy's third season?)