Best Website For Sport

I used to always use Sportinglife but I only go on there to read about boxing and updates on the transfer market when open. I have found myself using BBC Sport for my day to day updates. Sky Sports is only good for the live football results centre on a Saturday.

Are there any other good sites out there that I am missing out on? Which is everyones favourites?

for live scores i use flashscores

brilliant on a saturday when the season is in full flow, all the scores you could ever want in one page, check all your coupons as matches are being played.

It also shows fixtures for the next week or so

However last week all the english and scottish premier fixtures have "fixture copyrighted until kick-off" so it's not as good for that anywmore

But i always find i get goal updates before anyone else (unless they are listening to radio)

for live scores i use flashscores

brilliant on a saturday when the season is in full flow, all the scores you could ever want in one page, check all your coupons as matches are being played.

It also shows fixtures for the next week or so

However last week all the english and scottish premier fixtures have "fixture copyrighted until kick-off" so it's not as good for that anywmore

But i always find i get goal updates before anyone else (unless they are listening to radio)

I use that too, fine how you can pick just games that you want scores for.

Sporting Life for latest scores in UK. Good for line ups, live text etc.

For European scores or just for a change with good updates with sound, futbol24 is really good.

Thats a great site, especially like how you can narrow it down to the specific games your interested in

Guest the shepherd
I used to always use Sportinglife but I only go on there to read about boxing and updates on the transfer market when open. I have found myself using BBC Sport for my day to day updates. Sky Sports is only good for the live football results centre on a Saturday.

Are there any other good sites out there that I am missing out on? Which is everyones favourites?

If you are a Horse Racing follower like myself go to www.attheraces.com. This site has full in-depth form guides, replays of horse last runs, all horse races replayed from the last week, etc. Definitely a favourite of mine.

• 4 weeks later...