Anyone else hate the glory hunters from London? They should support the local team retards how much of mufc attendance is actually made up of people actually from the surrounding area? I guess about 1/2 I hate glory hunters they wreck smaller clubs

They came across as a right bunch of arrogant w*nkers. Hate plastic glory hunting fans :laughing:

Anyone else hate the glory hunters from London? They should support the local team retards how much of mufc attendance is actually made up of people actually from the surrounding area? I guess about 1/2 I hate glory hunters they wreck smaller clubs

Agree greatly, it ruins football when you see the majority of your town/city supporting any of the top four clubs in England,Spain,Italy whatever floats your boat. Makes me sick when they will happily put these clubs before any of their local teams due to boring football. :laughing:

That is why real fans taste defeat and show emotion towards your club as you go to watch them every Saturday in the flesh rather than watching them on some shitty tv on MOTD. :laughing: