Best Strike Partnership In The Game?

Who would you say fit into this category this season? I can't seem to think of anyone that has a great understanding and are a fixed force upfront together week in week out. Last season I would've argued that it was Berbatov and Keane because they always seemed aware of each other's whereabouts, with Keane constantly getting on the end of Berbatov's flick ons and hold up play.

Discuss.

Who would you say fit into this category this season? I can't seem to think of anyone that has a great understanding and are a fixed force upfront together week in week out. Last season I would've argued that it was Berbatov and Keane because they always seemed aware of each other's whereabouts, with Keane constantly getting on the end of Berbatov's flick ons and hold up play.

Discuss.

One of the best i've seen would have been Bergkamp and Henry. Then theres Yorke and Cole just behind.

Miller and Mackie.

It's uncanny. You'd think they were mind readers. Their understanding together is akin to the telepathic link between twins.

Was waiting for that one to come up.

Villa and Torres were lethal together at the Euros but this season the only pair I can think of would be Gerrard and Torres. They've played together a limited number of times but am I not right in thinking Liverpool haven't lost with Gerrard starting just off Torres?

Was waiting for that one to come up.

Villa and Torres were lethal together at the Euros but this season the only pair I can think of would be Gerrard and Torres. They've played together a limited number of times but am I not right in thinking Liverpool haven't lost with Gerrard starting just off Torres?

See i wouldn't class that as a striking partnership as gerard is a midfielder.

Not a partnership as there are three of them but surely Henry/Eto'o/Messi are the best front line. Have they not all got 30 goals + or thereabouts this season. Partnerships seem to be a dying breed in football.

Can't argue with that, best front line in the world by some distance, although Eto'o needs to pull his finger out before next week as he was rotten on Sunday.

By no means the best but I thought Crouch and Defoe looked good earlier in the season.

Going back in time, Baggio and Schillaci were good in the 1990 World Cup but not as good as Romario and Bebeto in '94.

EDIT: Just looked up Bebeto on wiki and came across this gem:

After the striker pumped the go-ahead goal into the back of the net Bebeto ran to the sideline

Only a septic tank could come up with such hilarity.