Welcome To Peterborough, Kyle!

Guest LondonScottish
Are you a season ticket holder Steve? I have a wee soft spot for Peterborough now for some reason, how hard is it to get tickets and whats the place like on a whole?

Now they look like they're going places? Nothing like a bit of glory hunting???

Are you a season ticket holder Steve? I have a wee soft spot for Peterborough now for some reason, how hard is it to get tickets and whats the place like on a whole?

Yeah got a ST for the new season just behind the away dugout.

Was never hard to get tickets in the past but its a small old style ground with about 15k capacity and terraces at both ends. Imagine in the Championship it will be tougher to get a ticket but should still be possible. You can buy them online and they'll post them to you.

Guest LondonScottish
Although they did well to get promoted, I think they'll struggle to stay up next season.

They won't struggle to stay up. With some decent transfer dealings, and a couple of EPL loan signings, they'll no doubt be top 10ish I would think.

Although they did well to get promoted, I think they'll struggle to stay up next season.

Hard to tell. Their first 11 is very good, they have easily 7 or 8 players who would walk into any non-OF SPL team and probably 3 or 4 who could play for the OF.

Think Rangers were sniffing around George Boyd.

Their problems will be holding onto them all and trying to find affordable quality in the Summer. Their reserves are not really up to Championship level hence transfer listing about a dozen players.

Ferguson has a policy of not signing big names - instead looking for the young and hungry guys but whether he can find kids who are good enough for the step up remains to be seen. Can't help thinking that a few experienced campaigners would be useful for the upcoming season.

Mibbe they'll sign Severin and Mair? HAHAHA

Guest LondonScottish
Think you can get 50-1 on another promotion - worth a punt I think.

That's pushing it. Solidify mid-table, then see what happens. Teams that rise too quickly usually get f@cked in the long run.

You've also got to remember how many decent teams will fighting it out for promotion. I reckon Posh will finish 7th or 8th.

That's pushing it. Solidify mid-table, then see what happens. Teams that rise too quickly usually get f@cked in the long run.

You've also got to remember how many decent teams will fighting it out for promotion. I reckon Posh will finish 7th or 8th.

Think they have a decent chance of a play-off place. Depends who they bring in.

Top notch strikeforce, decent defence with Morgan and Lee, not that strong in the middle of the park and at full back.

No chance although three successive promotions would be some achievement. I think Leicester have a great chance of promotion again though.

They'd do very well indeed to clinch a mid-table finish, if they stay up it will be a great season.

Do you know what price they were this season?

Getting into the top 6 will be some ask and i struggle to see it personally but will most definetly be taking them in a head to head ante post bet for this coming season if the price is right