Burnley

I got told that if they get promoted, all existing ST holders will get a free ST for next season.

Nice gesture and i hope they get promoted.

Good good,

The Wigan chairman Dave Whelan was on the news this morning saying he hopes to be able to let home supporters in free for a few games next season.

Also see Blackburn have reduced their season ticket prices by

Whilst it'll be great for Burnley if they go up, i fear they might go straight back down with a record low points

however derbies v Blackburn will be very tasty indeed.

It's really difficult to predict now. I thought Stoke were a cert to go straight back down but they've been a breath of fresh air to the Premiership.

It's really difficult to predict now. I thought Stoke were a cert to go straight back down but they've been a breath of fresh air to the Premiership.

i dinna think breath of fresh air is the term you mean

they've just done a "bolton": ugly yet effective football. Very hard to beat, especially at home.

shows that probably the best footballing side outside of the top 4 have finished bottom of the EPL.

i dinna think breath of fresh air is the term you mean

they've just done a "bolton": ugly yet effective football. Very hard to beat, especially at home.

shows that probably the best footballing side outside of the top 4 have finished bottom of the EPL.

Aye. Think it's just a case of enjoying seeing the underdog do well. They've given everyone a good game at home.

Them doing well has put teams like Newcastle up shitcreek which is making the relegation battle very interesting.

• 1 month later...