Club V Club

Right, in work today speaking to my mate he is a Liverpool 'fan' and I asked if he thought any player leaving Liverpool for Man U if it would be a step up or step down, he said they are on the same, I disagree but what do others on here think, also add other teams like Leaving ABerdeen to go to Leeds, step up or down

Guest LondonScottish
Right, in work today speaking to my mate he is a Liverpool 'fan' and I asked if he thought any player leaving Liverpool for Man U if it would be a step up or step down, he said they are on the same, I disagree but what do others on here think, also add other teams like Leaving ABerdeen to go to Leeds, step up or down

Man Utd/Liverpool same difference.

Leeds in League 1, step down.

Next..............

Step down :itch-chin:

Man Utd/Liverpool same difference.

Leeds in League 1, step down.

Next..............

Why though? United are the better team the now, they have won their league, Liverpool havn't, got to the champions league final aswell as Fa cup semi final and carling cup final, Liverpool failed to do any of that.

Leeds get bigger crowds and i would imagine pay more

I wonder how many AFC players would stay at Pittodrie if Leeds called