Bradden Inman Newcastle United

Stephen Stirling Rangers

David Wotherspoon Hibernian

Forwards

Leigh Griffiths Livingston

Craig King Leicester City

Alex McDonald Burnley

Jonathon Russell Dundee United

Currently 1-0 England. Scotland were holding their own till Scotland took off Stirling and brought on Griffiths to go two up top. Jonathan Brown is a having a terrible game, cost us the goal and is being torn a new arsehole by Delfouneso.

Scotland best players have been Alex McDonald - looks a better player than, from what little I've seen of John Fleck (who has struggled tonight). Also our left-back, who's the captain I think, has been pretty solid - all englands attacks have come down Jonathan Browns side.

Englands boys looks much bigger, stronger and faster than ours - the black lads in particular - but I don't see much difference in terms of technical ability.

Edit 2-0 to England now

Currently 1-0 England. Scotland were holding their own till Scotland took off Stirling and brought on Griffiths to go two up top. Jonathan Brown is a having a terrible game, cost us the goal and is being torn a new arsehole by Delfouneso.

Scotland best players have been Alex McDonald - looks a better player than, from what little I've seen of John Fleck (who has struggled tonight). Also our left-back, who's the captain I think, has been pretty solid - all englands attacks have come down Jonathan Browns side.

Englands boys looks much bigger, stronger and faster than ours - the black lads in particular - but I don't see much difference in terms of technical ability.

Edit 2-0 to England now

I watched this as well. It was clear that we were weakest at right back ( Jonathon Brown ) but to be fair to the lad he was up against a whippet, and he didn't really get any good cover from his central defenders. That was probably the biggest failing, and over the piece I thought they played some really good football. Billy Stark for a bigger job?

Some interesting names. Alex McDonald, who I agree, did look very good, and a James Forrest. Anyone know if they are related at all to former players of the same name?

Our own Johnny Crawford would have probably played right back last night if he wasnt injured.

Ricky Foster would have done a better job at right back than Jonathan Brown. I did feel a bit sorry for him though, the boy from Aston Villa is a player - he'll make the Villa first team on that evidence. Was a cut above anyone else on the pitch. McDonald looked like a Fleck clone - I could hardly tell the difference between them - at first I was thinking to myself, that John Fleck is covering some amount of ground!

Someone suggested Billy Stark for a bigger job - I'm not sure, there are good players in that Scotland team, but he didn't help us out. Fleck was playing far too deep, and as such was ineffective.... I was literally screaming at the TV "get jonanthan Brown off," particularly after he hacked down Delfouneso for a yellow card. He couldn't see what was blindingly obvious - as such we lost a goal that could have been avoided. Our left back, that impressed me, as I mentioned last night, is Paul Hanlon - looks a class act, technique, touch and could tackle too - will probably be Hibs starter there next season.

The English weren't any better, technique wise - it's pretty obvious that down south they place more emphasis on strength, size and speed. The boy Nile Ranger upfront was a beast - already built like Drogba - and only 19! I actually though the Hun lads handled him quite well, particularly Danny Wilson, who is only 18! Matthew Briggs also made me laugh too - a dead ringer for Carlton Palmer!

well about our players that are 18/19 and qualify?

We don't have any!

According to RedWeb from our under 19s eligible for Scotland, only one is 19 and thats Crawford who as stated earlier probably would have played had he not been injured.

After that there is one 18 year old born 1990 - the goalie Gibson

Then there are three who just turned 18 in the last couple months, all born 1991 - Gallacher, Scott Ross and Stirling Smith

The rest are 17 and in that Fyvie, Low, Jack, McRobbie, Megginson all play Scotland under 17

Paton is too old and Pawlett doesnt qualify for Scotland (yet)

I myself didnt quite realise just how young our under 19s are so the Youth Academy seems to be boding well but would expect to wait at least one more season for the majority of these guys to break through - hopefully under a manager who isnt afraid to play them.

Ricky Foster would have done a better job at right back than Jonathan Brown. I did feel a bit sorry for him though, the boy from Aston Villa is a player - he'll make the Villa first team on that evidence. Was a cut above anyone else on the pitch. McDonald looked like a Fleck clone - I could hardly tell the difference between them - at first I was thinking to myself, that John Fleck is covering some amount of ground!

Someone suggested Billy Stark for a bigger job - I'm not sure, there are good players in that Scotland team, but he didn't help us out. Fleck was playing far too deep, and as such was ineffective.... I was literally screaming at the TV "get jonanthan Brown off," particularly after he hacked down Delfouneso for a yellow card. He couldn't see what was blindingly obvious - as such we lost a goal that could have been avoided. Our left back, that impressed me, as I mentioned last night, is Paul Hanlon - looks a class act, technique, touch and could tackle too - will probably be Hibs starter there next season.

The English weren't any better, technique wise - it's pretty obvious that down south they place more emphasis on strength, size and speed. The boy Nile Ranger upfront was a beast - already built like Drogba - and only 19! I actually though the Hun lads handled him quite well, particularly Danny Wilson, who is only 18! Matthew Briggs also made me laugh too - a dead ringer for Carlton Palmer!

It was me suggested Stark for a job. Hardly ever resorted to just a punt up the park. The players always tried to pass the ball and to be fair very few passes were going astray until we had to change formation and go for the win. That was clearly down to how they had been coached.

I too was shouting for the right back to be subbed cause he was obviously struggling. That was also probably down to Stark, however I still suggest that when up against such a speedy winger, the central defenders should have had a much bigger part to play in providing cover. Inexperience on their part was a factor.

There was talk, earlier in the year, that the boy Fyvie might be moving on following interest from some bigger clubs. Does anyone know if he's signed on, in the end, with Aberdeen?

Hasn't signed yet but has firm offers from us and Reading.