Confederations Cup 2009

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard Webb did well there. What a cheating b*stard that Egyptian was though trying to con him.

:itch-chin: aye he did a steven taylor there handballing then pretendin to have a sore face! oscar winnin performance there son! what a game though! hope every games as good as that one!

I don't really care about the Confederation Cup.... but if I were a better man - which incidentally I am - I'd stage a wedge on a 1-0 Italian victory.

Team USA are always well organised, but alway lacking in creativity. While the Italians will do, as the the Italians always do in the early stages of a tournament, just enough to take the 3 points.

Well it's showing a replay when the guy got sent off, then bright just shouts oh he is off, am like eh WTF.

Aye ats cause bright is watching the game in the stadium so saw it while we watched a replay. Happens a i time. I thought you were complaining aboot the fact the screen went black a couple o times.

I don't really care about the Confederation Cup.... but if I were a better man - which incidentally I am - I'd stage a wedge on a 1-0 Italian victory.

Team USA are always well organised, but alway lacking in creativity. While the Italians will do, as the the Italians always do in the early stages of a tournament, just enough to take the 3 points.

:hysterical: Brilliant.