The Spanish are notorious for blatant lies in the media. These reports are coming from some Spanish radio station that he's actually signed. Don't believe that for a minute. Apparently there's been a bid which doesn't surprise me but i reckon that's all.

Guest LondonScottish
been confirmed that kaka's agent and ac milan chairman are in madrid to conduct negotiations

Weren't his agent and Man City in talks last season?

Very good point, sorry to go off topic but I wish agents would just GTF, they stir up soo much sh*t for a player that is usually happy at the club he is with.

Totally agree, agents have ripped the heart and soul out of football, there is no loyalty nowadays because of their greed.

I see they're worried about losing Pato too! What is it coming to, when the richest team in Italy are struggling to hold on to their star players?

Italian football is rapidly in danger of becoming the poor relation of the Spanish and English varieties.....

It goes in cycles really.

speaking about it on revisita la liga earlier, guillem sayin perez nae happy with agent fee so deal was stopped. also an "agreement" to sign xabi alonso, if this is the same "agreement" the greasy prick reported last year with ronaldo, liverpool fans can rest easy.

i'm not up to speed on whos the most expensive player at the moment but would this make it the biggest transfer ever???

ridiculous amount to spend and i'd be amazed if they made what they pay out on a player back nowadays.

Definetly not, especially when you add agent fees, bonuses, wages etc on top of that. There are less than 10 teams with the financial capabilities to match a bid as great as that so i can see Chelsea, if successful with their bid losing a fortune on him.

I know he is a superior player to Ballack but if they had the intention of signing Kaka why give Ballack a new contract when they have Lampard as well, is that not 3 players who do exactly the same thing?

Guest LondonScottish
Definetly not, especially when you add agent fees, bonuses, wages etc on top of that. There are less than 10 teams with the financial capabilities to match a bid as great as that so i can see Chelsea, if successful with their bid losing a fortune on him.

I know he is a superior player to Ballack but if they had the intention of signing Kaka why give Ballack a new contract when they have Lampard as well, is that not 3 players who do exactly the same thing?

Ballacks only signed a 1 year deal. If Abramovich/Ancelotti wants him he'll buy him; its not exactly a problem/

I don't think they are the same style of players. As Chelsea have proven over this season Ballack and Lampard playing reguarly in same team. I also think Kaka plays in a more forward thinking role??

cant claim to be an expert on how good kaka is but doesnt seem to be gettin the same rave reviews as he was, would be better off spending that money on Pato IMO.

younger player who has already as good as proven himself at the highest level.

cant claim to be an expert on how good kaka is but doesnt seem to be gettin the same rave reviews as he was, would be better off spending that money on Pato IMO.

younger player who has already as good as proven himself at the highest level.

Think they just want to buy him cos he is one of the biggest names in the game and will earn them loads of money. Well that is Real's reason I think. Obviously Ancelotti has worked with him and wants him in London.