Man Utd

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish

After AIG are obviously unable to renew their sponsorship which runs out in 2010, AON, the World's largest insurance brokerage will take over as shirt sponsor. Don't know how much yet, but its likely to be a biggie.

After AIG are obviously unable to renew their sponsorship which runs out in 2010, AON, the World's largest insurance brokerage will take over as shirt sponsor. Don't know how much yet, but its likely to be a biggie.

Not doubting your word but i'm very surprised that AON are getting involved.

Guest LondonScottish
Not doubting your word but i'm very surprised that AON are getting involved.

Trust me, I'm a gent. :ThumbsDown:

Guest LondonScottish
I was under the impression that Saudi Telecom were going to be Uniteds next sponser , 125 million over 5 years.

I reckon AON at

Guest LondonScottish
You may be right , However the top lad from Saudi Telecoms was the special guest of David Gill at Old Trafford on the last home game of the season when they secured the title.

I think the Saudi lot were right up there with a similar deal, but don't be surprised if AON and Man Utd make an announcement later today or tomorow.

exact same was posted on redcafe yesterday,

Guest LondonScottish
Well that can go to servicing some of their 699 million o debt and 200 odd million of interest payments.

Its more like