Twenty20 Cricket

Good old Broad - hit for six sixes in the last tournament, this time his last-ball cock-up throws away the game.

I enjoyed the Dutch players blasting the English bowlers all over Lords anyway.

I watched it, good drama at the end. Did Broad not drop 3 catches in the last over too?

Was pissing rain too!

I hate cricket but this 20:20 is brilliant! Just boys swinging the bat at the ball big style and trying to get 4's and 6's. If only all cricket was like this! Its fandabidosi.

T20 is fantastic, Cricket for the football fans more or less, it's exciting but if you look deep in to it you realise it isn't that good and test is much better.

Guest LondonScottish
T20 is fantastic, Cricket for the football fans more or less, it's exciting but if you look deep in to it you realise it isn't that good and test is much better.

Agreed

Ats why I'm enjoying it. None o this tippy tappy boring crap you get in test cricket, which in my opinion, is aboot as boring as sport can get. Just boys trying to take the skin aff the ball. Great stuff.

EDIT: Is 20:20 designed to get folk like me that wouldn't be interested in cricket more into the game and then that leads to me watching one day and tests? Is that the idea behind it?

I watch pretty much all sports, athletics, tennis, motorsport, snooker, golf, football, horses etc

two sports i dont understand are rugby and cricket, completely ignorant of both and have tried to watch but just to boring.

tried to watch some 20/20 the other day but its just too sh*t.

DWL method sucks, wanted England to get to the final, South Africa will win it I imagine, best complete team, in it.

You say the D/L methos sucks, But the runs per over rate also went up.

You are right SA are the best team so far , But Pakistan the last two games have really came into it.

However, SA v Sri Lanka final would be good.