Crawling Out The Woodwork

Anyone see all the Burnley fans queuing for season tickets on SSN? I know every clubs has this group of fans who only show up for the big occasions but these fans had no shame - all smiles at getting to see Burnley back in the top flight and saying its the dream. Where were they when the club was struggling to make this dream happen with one of the smallest budgets in the league?

Well done to the club for giving those loyal season ticket holders free tickets for this season. If I was the club I'd be milking these glory hunters for every penny they are worth cause what are the chances that the majority of them will renew for season 2010/11 if Burnley got straight back down.

Anyone see all the Burnley fans queuing for season tickets on SSN? I know every clubs has this group of fans who only show up for the big occasions but these fans had no shame - all smiles at getting to see Burnley back in the top flight and saying its the dream. Where were they when the club was struggling to make this dream happen with one of the smallest budgets in the league?

Well done to the club for giving those loyal season ticket holders free tickets for this season. If I was the club I'd be milking these glory hunters for every penny they are worth cause what are the chances that the majority of them will renew for season 2010/11 if Burnley got straight back down.

the same thing could be said for any teams fans.

Guest LondonScottish

Good luck to them. To have an average attendance of 12-13k in the Championship is pretty good considering the number of big clubs nearby: Manchester Utd and City, Liverpool and Everton, plus Bolton and Blackburn. Their ground is about as big as ours and will be full ever week, not bad for a town of only 70k