Dons Fans To Thank

Guest LondonScottish
Worthy of a new thread?

Definitely. There's only been about 7 on Madrid's purchases over the last few days.

I never went to that sh*t hole :)

I did. How much cup winners cups do you think they have won? 0. Joke club from a joke city in a joke country. End of.

EDIT: Due to me staying in madrid for a week we went to see real "never won a cwc" madrid v real sociadied. In an 86000 seater stadium you will never guess who was sitting next to us. A couple o huns who were over for their spice boy mates f**king birthday. Couldnae believe it.

Guest the shepherd
I did. How much cup winners cups do you think they have won? 0. Joke club from a joke city in a joke country. End of.

EDIT: Due to me staying in madrid for a week we went to see real "never won a cwc" madrid v real sociadied. In an 86000 seater stadium you will never guess who was sitting next to us. A couple o huns who were over for their spice boy mates f**king birthday. Couldnae believe it.

:applause: My sentiments exactly, coopy. Following on, how can the Spanish Government and the King Juan Carlos of Spain have the neck to shell out this sort of money to fund Real Madrid's way-OTT transfers but cannot even sort the basics of their land such as the contaminated water supply? :lolceltic: f**k me you canna even drink water fae a tap over there but they can shell out way over

Dynamo min, you only found out you'd been in Madrid when you found

the ticket stub as you emptied your jean pockets for a wash the week before munich. :applause:

Honestly, don't know where this reputation has come from. :hysterical: Well i wasn't as bad as a certain poster on this site, who decided to leave the game at half time...and was in his bed pretty much by the time I got back to the hotel to get more cash for going out after the game :lolceltic:

Honestly, don't know where this reputation has come from. :applause: Well i wasn't as bad as a certain poster on this site, who decided to leave the game at half time...and was in his bed pretty much by the time I got back to the hotel to get more cash for going out after the game :hysterical:

You'd need to see yourself in action before you understood how you get the reputation. ;)

For the avoidance of doubt, i was in the ground until well after the final whistle. :lolceltic: