Best Story You've Heard Bout A Dons Player

a couple to start for me

i remeber a bloke on off the ball on radio scotland, he wis a sparky i think weas doing a job round at Ebbes house, got ther at around 10 one morning as he came in he seen the kettle was boiling and ebbe asked " do you want some thing to drink before you start?"

the bloke replied " aye, that wid be fine" two minutes latre back come suncle Ebbe with a tin of Special Brew,

then the night when Pele and some playes were out in town Pels at the bar when Phil McGuire appears beside pele whispers to Phil " i think i'm in tonight Phil, theres a dame over there gagging for it" Phil says with acheeky grin "Which one ,boss?" to which Paterson replies "her there" pointing to McGuires blonde!

Apparentl both of them had to be pulled apart , with Pele saying McGuire would never play for him again.

a couple to start for me

i remeber a bloke on off the ball on radio scotland, he wis a sparky i think weas doing a job round at Ebbes house, got ther at around 10 one morning as he came in he seen the kettle was boiling and ebbe asked " do you want some thing to drink before you start?"

the bloke replied " aye, that wid be fine" two minutes latre back come suncle Ebbe with a tin of Special Brew,

then the night when Pele and some playes were out in town Pels at the bar when Phil McGuire appears beside pele whispers to Phil " i think i'm in tonight Phil, theres a dame over there gagging for it" Phil says with acheeky grin "Which one ,boss?" to which Paterson replies "her there" pointing to McGuires blonde!

Apparentl both of them had to be pulled apart , with Pele saying McGuire would never play for him again.

wouldnt suprise me, she's a dirty whoore ;)

Colin Woodthorpe (who obviously thought of establishing himself as the team joker) decided it would be fun to throw rolled up socks at Aberdeen legend Teddy Scott. The other players displeased at the level of disrespect afforded a genuinely nice guy decided that the next time Woodthorpe repeated the act they would retaliate on his behalf. Woodthorpe was stupid enough to do it once more only to be met by a hail of boots whooshing towards his face! He left shortly after.

Also heard that one morning a physio noticwd Snady Clark was reeking of drink but rather than go to JC about it he went straight to Willie Miller, So WM called JC into his office and told him he had been told that Clark was smelling of drink at to go and sort it out, So Caldo left the office walked past Clark, went up to the physio took him by the lapels and said to him "dinnae you grass up my pals again"

I was watching dons training at seaton park whilst Aitken was in charge and i had my own fitba with me. When the players had finished and were gathering up the balls in a big net, Aitken came jogging up asking (rather unpolitely)for my ball thinking it was one of theres. i dribbled towards him, and after a stepover, poked the ball through his legs and shouted 'its my ba'. He was raging!

Cost us the league that, when we went on to lose 5-0 to St. Johnstone.

That was the first time I ever bet money on a game. Mate was a Saints fan and was willing to bet me a fiver that they would beat the Dandies. I almost felt sorry for him when I took the bet. The beginning of a very, very long and predictable journey.

It's so long ago. I'm exhausted. The time has come for new times.

Suck my balls.

Anyway, as a kid i saw Theo Snelders drive past in toon, i jumped onto the road and gave him the thumbs up, even though i didnt jump infornt of his motor, he braked to a hault, wound down his window, and gave me a barrage of dutch abuse, even made that monkey noise he used to make when he shouted at players during games. Ace guy!

Also, a dons and hun related one here, a few years ago my company was sponsering a Peterhead game, for some reason i got an invite, so free food and drink would be rude not to, was Queen of the South in the challenge cup, around the time Goram played for QOTS, anyway, sitting in the directors bitty, saw Jim Leighton at the game, so bleezin, went up to him for an autograph, he wasnt to happy as i was giving it the "your a legend" speil. Anyway, QOTS win the game, goram who wa son the bench, was aked to come into meet the match sponsers, he came in drink in hand(tee total my arse) lording it like f**k, so as we all posed for a photo i piped up, "Hey andy its great to meet you, i met Scotlands best ever keep earlier, so meeting you hasnt been to much of an anti climax"

He left the room in an agitated state followed by his chairmen, as the door closed, a chorus of HUN HUN HUN started

Also, a dons and hun related one here, a few years ago my company was sponsering a Peterhead game, for some reason i got an invite, so free food and drink would be rude not to, was Queen of the South in the challenge cup, around the time Goram played for QOTS, anyway, sitting in the directors bitty, saw Jim Leighton at the game, so bleezin, went up to him for an autograph, he wasnt to happy as i was giving it the "your a legend" speil. Anyway, QOTS win the game, goram who wa son the bench, was aked to come into meet the match sponsers, he came in drink in hand(tee total my arse) lording it like f**k, so as we all posed for a photo i piped up, "Hey andy its great to meet you, i met Scotlands best ever keep earlier, so meeting you hasnt been to much of an anti climax"

He left the room in an agitated state followed by his chairmen, as the door closed, a chorus of HUN HUN HUN started

:laughing: Brilliant. F*cking huns.

Thank f**k for that mate, i dinna hae ony energy left in me for anything mare

Richt, another ABerdeen player story, was on the Chevron Captain WPP couple of years ago, and Doug Rougvie came onboard, bit o gleck like but sound as a pound and as you would imagine had a story or two :laughing:

He also telt the hun painter that was giving me stick for being a dandy to zip it