Tv Series

I really don't know if it's got a home in the UK - basically a US sit com set in a Community College... it's got Chevy Chase in it, Joel McHale who does The Soup on the E channel, Alison Brie who's in Mad Men, Mr Chow from the Hangover amongst many other people... It's a funny in a "knowing" way comedy that almost defies describing - probably needs consumed in sizeable quantities to get it.. Not for everyone but if you do get it you'll LOVE it #sixseasonsandamovie

I really don't know if it's got a home in the UK - basically a US sit com set in a Community College... it's got Chevy Chase in it, Joel McHale who does The Soup on the E channel, Alison Brie who's in Mad Men, Mr Chow from the Hangover amongst many other people... It's a funny in a "knowing" way comedy that almost defies describing - probably needs consumed in sizeable quantities to get it.. Not for everyone but if you do get it you'll LOVE it #sixseasonsandamovie

I'll give it a look. might see if netflix has it. Cheers DJ!

Tremendous, can't wait for series 3. Khalissi is gonna cause chaos.

I've been TIVOing this show and never watched one. Got about 20 hours of this thing sitting waiting to be watched.

Its got midgets and Sean Bean in it, right?

I've been TIVOing this show and never watched one. Got about 20 hours of this thing sitting waiting to be watched.

Its got midgets and Sean Bean in it, right?

The midget was much better in the first series when all he wanted to do was fuck sluts and drink loads of wine.

Second series was brilliant.

Anybody know when the third series starts?

The midget was much better in the first series when all he wanted to do was fuck sluts and drink loads of wine.

Second series was brilliant.

Anybody know when the third series starts?

It only got commissioned in April so I reckon it'll be next year.

There has been a lack of khalissi getting the paps out in series two, highly disappointing!

Apparently the actress had a non nudity clause put into her contract, she was nude for half of season 1 so don't get the change of heart.

Anyway last 2 episodes made up for the season as it was looking quite poor at 1 point (in comparision to glorious season 1)

I want to start watching this Game of Thrones program, looks right up my street! Don't know how I've never came across it before until the last few weeks. Is it out on DVD yet or being repeated on sky? I canna watch things on my laptop, does my head in!

You might get it on anytime plus, dont know. If not, its on DVD.

Game of Thrones finale was epic.

However i was a little disappointed this one died without getting a goodbye pumping:

Roxanne_McKee.jpg

One of the finest pieces of cunny on the show, nae mistake.

What else has she been in as she's very familiar looking and I haven't seen Game of Thrones?

EDIT:

Got it. Hollyoaks.

I dont agree with Dexter

I feel, in the wrong hands, it may turn children into serial killers

You're 100% right spam it could. Good observational and analytical skills there.

I however am an adult capable of understanding and appreciating for what it is - entertainment.

Kind Regards,

BM