Tv Series

Currently halfway through The Legend of Bruce Lee. A shame it's in Cantonese, with English subtitles, but what cracks me up is the fact it's set in the 1960's and early 70's, but they have guys training with him wearing modern-day Celtic, England and France fitba shirts! 🤔🤣

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Guilt - Series 3, brilliant.

Get it watched (but watch series 1 & 2 if not already done so beforehand).

Canna mind if I finished the 2nd series. First was very good though.

The Irvine Welsh thing on STV Player is good too. It’s called Crime, with a star studded Scottish cast and good references to 80s fitba.

33 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Canna mind if I finished the 2nd series. First was very good though.

The Irvine Welsh thing on STV Player is good too. It’s called Crime, with a star studded Scottish cast and good references to 80s fitba.

I was completely unaware of Crime. I'll have a spy.

Fantastic new series landed on Netflix a few days ago. 

THE PATIENTS OF DR.GARCIA 

Seen the opening three episodes of ten and it has me rivetted. Slightly annoyed by the way they're trying to portray Franco as a bad guy but rewriting history seems to be something of a trend in these woke times in which we live. 

Watch it or live on forever in regret.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Ten Pound Poms

Once you see past the disgusting stereotyping of aussies as racist, violent arseholes it’s not bad.

Finished this last week. It wasnt great. If not for Michelle Keegan, id have probably turned it off. Yon old cunt who hit the 'abo' was a beaut.