Us Open

Poulter severely over-valued at 80's. He's never won in the US and has won only once in the last 5 years, a mickey mouse purse in 2006 when the HSBC was on, the week before the Ryder Cup. Why people think he's capable of winning a half decent event, let alone a major with his record, is beyond me.

"Don't get me wrong, I really respect every professional golfer, but I know I haven't played to my full potential and when that happens, it will be just me and Tiger.

Guest LondonScottish
People say that all the time, its not like he wins everything. Not fully back in the groove of things yet, even when he is its not just him that can win.

I've backed him at 2-1.

Mugged.

I tend to agree, with the course playing very long, Tiger needs to get his driver out, and when Tiger gets his driver oot, there tends to be a lot of searching through the boondai going on, and at the US Open the boondai is very close and very lush.

Poulter severely over-valued at 80's. He's never won in the US and has won only once in the last 5 years, a mickey mouse purse in 2006 when the HSBC was on, the week before the Ryder Cup. Why people think he's capable of winning a half decent event, let alone a major with his record, is beyond me.

ah feck, that makes me feel really old - is it really that long since he won the Volvo Masters in Valderama? I would have sworn that was about 2-3 years ago.

If you want your life to flash by with no control of it then have kids

I've really nae got a clue fa tae slap money on.

So I'm going to use stats and sh*t!

Stats! (Like driving accuracy)

I used stats and sh it for the masters and it did f all. Fancied a european winner so i checked who was the longest driver since augusta is quite open but long so it worked out to be Quiros but the boy shot aboot 90.

Top 8 from previous US open held here.

English dude Horsey already 4 over after 3 :ninja:

Player Country Score To par Winnings

1 Tiger Woods United States 67-68-70-72=277 -3 $1,000,000

2 Phil Mickelson United States 70-73-67-70=280 E $585,000

3 Jeff Maggert United States 69-73-68-72=282 +2 $362,356

4 Sergio Garc

Poulter? Nae affa sure aboot a that pink gear he wears :thumbs:

Fatshaft min, were you the only gay in the village of Echt ?

Poulter talks the talk, one day he might just walk the walk.

He has a shade of pink named after him. Sounds pretty gay to me

QUOTE (got12 @ Jun 22 2009, 10:53 AM) *

david duval better not finish top 5. dunno what his odds for this were at the start but i took him in a couple events in the last few weeks at 500-1 an he didn't get close.

Shares the lead at the US Open

i never felt so sick as when i saw he'd finished tied second!

i'm 450 in the red wi the bookies and even a quid each way would've slashed a chunk off that.

f**king bookies are like frigid women, you spend and spend and even when you think yr on a sure thing they still don't pay out! either way yr better off down the brothel.