Fits Yer Favourtie National Team.

For fitba, not Scotland. The tartan army are fuds. France favourite nation. Fav national team is Scottish amateur golfers. Fav fitba national team is Cameroon, or maybe Columbia. A nation that shoots deid their full back for a f**k up in the World Cup is a nation that cares. Or maybe it was perpetrated by a f**ked up coke-heid, acting unilaterally. Whatever. Jamaica possiby. But not Norway or Sweden. Boring people. I quite like Denmark. Austria sucks. Finland I can take or leave. Wales are pisch. Love Norn Ireland for that 25/1 win against the Engerlish. Like Eire. Germany can suck my balls. Humour-less b*stards but admittedly technically excellent. Argentina are ace. Cambiasso. Brazil are the gods. Japan no way. South Korea cool. Espana por fa vor. He's Portuguese, he's one of these - wrist genuflections to illustrate the repeated retractions of the foreskin - Italy cheating scum, Czech Rep is cool, Ukraine are not and I know f**k all about Slovenia, Moldova and the People's Republic of Taiwan, or is that China now? South Africa's an arsepit. Mon the Hondurans.

I like Wales. Any country that can rival Scotland's hatred of England gets my vote.

It was cool when Iraq won the Asian cup just cause the people were in bad times and it united the country.

When I'm playing PES or FIFA the teams I use most are Russia, Mexico, Czech Republic, Croatia, Holland, Ukraine. I think this demonstrates accurately your true favourite national team(s). If I'm playing against someone where I need to use one of the top teams I'll go Argentina, Brazil or Italy

For fitba, not Scotland. The tartan army are fuds. France favourite nation. Fav national team is Scottish amateur golfers. Fav fitba national team is Cameroon, or maybe Columbia. A nation that shoots deid their full back for a f**k up in the World Cup is a nation that cares. Or maybe it was perpetrated by a f**ked up coke-heid, acting unilaterally. Whatever. Jamaica possiby. But not Norway or Sweden. Boring people. I quite like Denmark. Austria sucks. Finland I can take or leave. Wales are pisch. Love Norn Ireland for that 25/1 win against the Engerlish. Like Eire. Germany can suck my balls. Humour-less b*stards but admittedly technically excellent. Argentina are ace. Cambiasso. Brazil are the gods. Japan no way. South Korea cool. Espana por fa vor. He's Portuguese, he's one of these - wrist genuflections to illustrate the repeated retractions of the foreskin - Italy cheating scum, Czech Rep is cool, Ukraine are not and I know f**k all about Slovenia, Moldova and the People's Republic of Taiwan, or is that China now? South Africa's an arsepit. Mon the Hondurans.

Post of the year.

England, Wales and Ireland, being British, we have to support out other nation when we arn't doing well.

surely this is worthy of a ban???

if not scotland then eire or sweden for me. failing that i'll support anyone playing against eng, serbia and usa

I dont understand people who like to see Northern Ireland do well. It's a bit like wanting the huns to do well in Europe if there is any comparison.

For tournaments that Scotland aren't at (so, all of them pretty much) I want to see the Azzuri win.

I didnt mind NI until we played them in a friendly (last year, the year before)? Dont anymore. It is like huns in Europe, you're right.

Scotland for me. And not everyone who goes to watch Scotland is a fud RS.

Like to see Argentina, Holland and Italy do well in tournaments

Yes I know. Obviously. There are some excellent people who watch Scotland. Met tons of magic folk, vast majority from smaller towns/didn't support the OF.

Just got sickened at the growing percentage of downright neds, embarrassments to the nation and the Dam 6-0 was my final straw.

Aye agreed (not about the Dam 6-0 being my final straw; wis only my 6th game I think) . Its worse when Scotland play away on a Saturday as theres more stag do's and neds than would normally go midweek