Real Madrid V Shamrock Rovers

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish

Real are going to play Shamrock Rovers on Monday evening in Ireland. Not a bad warm up for the Irish side.

The whole squad is there, so may be worth watching.

Guest SS RED
I might go to this, now I'm thinking about it. Might be quite a good evening.

Heaps of Irish minks in Real madrid tops....oh hud me back.

Guest LondonScottish
Heaps of Irish minks in Real madrid tops....oh hud me back.

You don't have to go. Might be a spectacular evening with Kaka, Ronaldo, and company making their debuts.

Guest SS RED
You don't have to go. Might be a spectacular evening with Kaka, Ronaldo, and company making their debuts.

Couldn't give a f**k where those greedy horrible c**ts make there d

Guest LondonScottish
I'd personally wait to see what team they are fielding, although any team they put out should be destroyed. The Welsh teams are dreadful, so assuming that the Irish teams are on par with them.

Its a friendly runaround and I think every player will be on the pitch at some point.

I'd personally wait to see what team they are fielding, although any team they put out should be destroyed. The Welsh teams are dreadful, so assuming that the Irish teams are on par with them.

Irish domestic football has improved quite a bit over the past few years. Quite a few players in the Irish league you'd know like Colin Healy, Tam McManus and Gary Dempsey.

Last team an Irish side meet a Welsh side in Europe it was a very one sided affair - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7479249.stm