Sigma

• 4 years later...

Never made it. Had a family wedding :ThumbsDown:

Went to Hull on a bus a few days later though, good going down, fucking nightmare coming home! :suicide:

I went to Hull too, horrific trip that, bus left at 3am and I'd been at a BBQ then in town, got thrown out of Justice mill for throwing ice down birds tops, then got refused from Chicago Rock as the guy said I was under age, ended up sleeping under a table in a bar in town before the bus then once on the bus boy tried to stick his cock in my face when I was sleeping but luckily I woke just in time and managed to dig him in the face.

I went to Hull too, horrific trip that, bus left at 3am and I'd been at a BBQ then in town, got thrown out of Justice mill for throwing ice down birds tops, then got refused from Chicago Rock as the guy said I was under age, ended up sleeping under a table in a bar in town before the bus then once on the bus boy tried to stick his cock in my face when I was sleeping but luckily I woke just in time and managed to dig him in the face.

You must have a sixth sense Mini.

Hull happened?

36 hours of my life I will never remember.

Still get told stories now, that was a proper party I had those couple of days. Minced. Nae biff either. All booze so I was a train wreck.

"Fit you think you are deeing?" "Buying flowers for my bird" then hitting them off the person asking the questions haha

From Wikipedia:

On 25 August 2012, Folly had to retire from professional football after being diagnosed with chronic pulmonary embolism.

Pulmonary embolism (PE) is a blockage of the main artery of the lung or one of its branches by a substance that has travelled from elsewhere in the body through the bloodstream.

Sounds nasty.

Lots of Heroin users get this condition. Folly must have been on smack.