Pet Hates

StandFree1982

7 hours ago, Roberto said:

Pete Doherty.

Loved Libertines and Babyshambles... but more and more I watch about Pete and learn, just put the junkie bastard out his misery. Waste of oxygen.

Surprised to hear that from you, why such hate man? 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

He's a waste of oxygen. More I learn the more I dislike.

Guess it’s just strange that you liked him at his worst and now that he’s clean with a wife and new baby, you want him dead. 

niggaz always be hatin on niggaz who made it out the hood 

25 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Guess it’s just strange that you liked him at his worst and now that he’s clean with a wife and new baby, you want him dead. 

niggaz always be hatin on niggaz who made it out the hood 

Clean hahahahahahaha.

I was a naive young chap back then, now I see him for what the scumbag is.

11 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Just Eat cyclists who cycle about at night with nae fuckin' lights on.

An accident waiting to happen. 

Plus the fuckers don't know what a red light means and cycle on regardless.....

Aye, red light goes on... oh we will just go to the side and on the pavement.

It amuses me at times. Not a care in the world.

26 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Just Eat cyclists who cycle about at night with nae fuckin' lights on.

An accident waiting to happen. 

Plus the fuckers don't know what a red light means and cycle on regardless.....

I'm a keen cyclist and this boils my piss, they get the rest of us a bad name.

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I guess your decision making and morals are slightly different when struggling to make minimum wage. 

Im sure you’ve all stopped ordering takeaways in protest. 

or go collect them themselves as opposed to getting it delivered 

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Clean hahahahahahaha.

I was a naive young chap back then, now I see him for what the scumbag is.

Well, clean from heroin and crack. Anyway, that’s fair enough, I won’t change your opinion. 

I’ll just be watching out for the behaviour of your idols in future and hoping they’re all towing a decent moral line. dunno much about Baggio but pretty sure LG lugs some kids 🫣

11 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Well, clean from heroin and crack. Anyway, that’s fair enough, I won’t change your opinion. 

I’ll just be watching out for the behaviour of your idols in future and hoping they’re all towing a decent moral line. dunno much about Baggio but pretty sure LG lugs some kids 🫣

Pete Doherty has never been an idol of mine. Youre putting him in a bracket I never consider. Musically I enjoyed going to the gigs, but that doesn't make me idolise him. Aim higher.

LG certainly isn't an 'idol' either. My idols are people who will improve my life. I enjoy the music of LG and Pete Doherty but the latter is certainly outdated in this day and age. His music will certainly never die. I wouldn't welcome death on the guy now Ive had time to address what I said (knee jerk) but he doesn't deserve the adulation he does these days. He's a scum bag. Stepping over a dead body regardless of whether it was him or not (evidence suggests he may have sinister ways with it) is scum behaviour. Normal human that eh?

Baggio was an idol growing up. Very much so, but that was simply football and how I viewed the beautiful game. Kids nowadays have Rashford (football) and the likes as idols, shows how far football is falling really.

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

I guess your decision making and morals are slightly different when struggling to make minimum wage. 

Im sure you’ve all stopped ordering takeaways in protest. 

Stopped ordering takeaways a few years ago due to health issues in the family which could most probably have been greatly affected by the preservatives, and other crap, contained in an average takeaway. 

You unfortunately do not know what yer eating. 

2 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Pete has deservedly achieved god-like status.

LG is nothing but a poor man’s DA.

The Highway Code is only a suggestion once in Lycra, anybody who stops at a red light when it’s safe to go is for watching.

Can we ride together in august? 

20 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Stopped ordering takeaways a few years ago due to health issues in the family which could most probably have been greatly affected by the preservatives, and other crap, contained in an average takeaway. 

You unfortunately do not know what yer eating. 

A lot of Chinese food used to contain MSG (probably still does) which isn’t seen as favourable to the gut.

Because I live miles from any takeaway we tend not to have them very often.