Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Lee Anderson 

Tory mp that was in the Labour Party for years and represents an ex mining constituency. He now thinks that pivoting to the right is a good idea. 

He has a spot on gb news, the most biased channel this side of the Atlantic. Can you imagine if the optics were reversed and the media default was to be vaguely left leaning 

2 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

Lee Anderson 

Tory mp that was in the Labour Party for years and represents an ex mining constituency. He now thinks that pivoting to the right is a good idea. 

He has a spot on gb news, the most biased channel this side of the Atlantic. Can you imagine if the optics were reversed and the media default was to be vaguely left leaning 

Never heard of the guy.

But sounds like a right cunt who stands for nothing. Imagine voting for that shite 

MASSIVE FAT CUNTS WHO WEAR MASSIVE BACKPACKS

Fat cunts are bad enough, but a fat cunt with a massive backpack slung over their corpulent unit should be melted down.

This opens a can of worms (if only these cunts ate worms and not processed shit from supermarkets) into just raging about all the Jabba the Hutt tribute acts shuffling around Aberdeen now. You didn't see many fat cunts in the 1980s, if you did, 100% guarantee that their name was, Jumbo, Chubb, Fat Mike, etc. I don't even mean nickname, I mean that their parents had them re-christened, Jumbo, Chubb, Fat Mike, etc, due to these 'characters' being called that by everyone, even the church minister. "I baptise thee, Tubbzy Forsyth."

Talk about taking a wrong turn as a species, to normalise chronic-disease-contributing obesity.

Back to backpacks. I keep seeing loads of mountainous mammas from that Africa place shuffling around in this city - a city once populated with slender, robust, wiry, Pict-remnant-DNA folk. But even us homegrown cunts are fat as fuck now. Saw this lassie on the bus last month, must have scaled 24 stein, dress size: (contact Ordnance Survey), picture Giant Haystacks but without the beard and gyppo qualities (maybe). She was... it was insane how huge she was. Blocked off the aisle. Just like in the supermarkets no doubt where she stocks up on toxins from multinational corporations. These companies don't give a flying fuck about human health one iota.

Scary. Where is all of this heading? How the fuck can Scotland have 29% obesity? That America has 42% but folk say that's a fudged figure, it's more like 45%. 335 million people, so that's 140 million obese fat fucks. No wonder it's such an omni-shambolic clusterfuck over there. Half the country has poor blood flow to the brain. Correction: at least 80% have brain-fog.

Don't get me started on parents who feed their kids toxic shit. They should get visits for neglect... from this guy's ghost...

Just saw a fat guy in the small chemist I go to. Had to dodge around him to pick up my eye drops. Early twenties , and I doubt if he could do a day's work unless it was sitting behind a computer. He was waiting for a prescription for whatever ailments he has. Like you say , it's normalised now and accepted as we move on to our next health crisis.

4 minutes ago, BitWait said:

Just saw a fat guy in the small chemist I go to. Had to dodge around him to pick up my eye drops. Early twenties , and I doubt if he could do a day's work unless it was sitting behind a computer. He was waiting for a prescription for whatever ailments he has. Like you say , it's normalised now and accepted as we move on to our next health crisis.

I've long been calling out fat bastards. I'm sure @manboobs109 even had a go at me for it long ago. 

48 minutes ago, BitWait said:

You can see it happening to them in their early teens but in today's society ( which nearly all of us have voted for ) you are powerless to do anything about it unless it's your own child. 

Could you make a child you don't know not a fat cunt in the 70/80's like? Round up random tubasauras' and make them do laps? 

It is well known that no cunt was fat 30+ years ago tbf...

Couple of fat boys in the class with me at school , got ripped all the time because they couldn't do sport well ( football , athletics ) . Both hit the gym in their late teens and slimmed down probably just to get a shag. All the girls were fit ? Or maybe that was just my sparkly eyes. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Could you make a child you don't know not a fat cunt in the 70/80's like? Round up random tubasauras' and make them do laps? 

It is well known that no cunt was fat 30+ years ago tbf...

Not true…. there was Fatty Barron fa lived across the road fae me.  Fat cunt didna like fitba ….preferred skipping wi the quines