Pet Hates

StandFree1982

The David Jason of AFC Chat, Donald Fondler (of kids).

Will this get me banned? Who cares. I'm  pretty bored to fucking shit of this site and it's druggy, miserable posters.

There's literally about seven guys on here who have proper knowledge of football. The rest are druggy cunts, alkie cunts and just... cuuuuuuuuuuuunts

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Name the 7, GOB, if you don't mind. 

I honestly can't be arsed.

It's those guys who just concisely say, "aye, great game, game player, need to watch when they play [insert team]..."

The problem with forums is that... people go on them.

Once AI gets perfected and no humans are allowed on the internet, things will be fun again.

The trick to going on forums is to genuinely, genuinely, GENUINELY not give a fuck and never ever ever give a fuck about getting banned. 

If you take the opposite approach, then you'll never enjoy yourself.

I honestly think that few on here give a fuck about football. It's like if you went on a site dedicated to a band and brought up other bands, even classical music and you were met, probably rightly, with apathy (and cunts who post badly taken - due to being druggy cunts - photos of their stepped-on-shit drugs) you've only got yourself to blame.

Anyway, being a sad cunt, I made this...

https://logwork.com/countdown-4q7o

Corporate talk: from the dons statement last night 

• Implement certain structural changes within our football set up.
  • Implement new and additional policy, practices, and processes that will further strengthen all levels of player training and development, player pathway, scouting and recruitment and football performance.

Novelty speak for pseudo intellectuals/ manager types. Anyone who speaks like that in real life would perform very badly at pleasuring a woman 

12 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

You should physically assault them min.

Aye min. I'm getting fucking pissed off with it. Stopped short so far with chibbing someone though. 

Today, it was an auld wife of around 80 years old, mind you there's been plenty of folk of all ages that I've had a word with regarding their selfish antics.

"Am I invisible?" "Ignorant cunt", and "I am here am I nae?" are just a few phrases I've used when encountering these instances. Nae wonder I dinna like going oot.

Fuck me, I dinna carry a bloody symbol cane about with me for a laugh. 

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye min. I'm getting fucking pissed off with it. Stopped short so far with chibbing someone though. 

Today, it was an auld wife of around 80 years old, mind you there's been plenty of folk of all ages that I've had a word with regarding their selfish antics.

"Am I invisible?" "Ignorant cunt", and "I am here am I nae?" are just a few phrases I've used when encountering these instances. Nae wonder I dinna like going oot.

Fuck me, I dinna carry a bloody symbol cane about with me for a laugh. 

Time you got a dog I'd say. Folk will think you're at it if you've just got a stick and then turn round and speak to them.