Pet Hates

StandFree1982

8 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

This one?

IMG-9440.png

Paddy’s Day has always struck me as a strange phenomenon. Good to see folk having fun, I suppose.

Edit: Tenerife. There’s more than one!

Is that any different from the Orange march? 

Bloody religion. 

1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Before you leave - lob a petrol bomb at thon hun bar 

I’ll buy you a pint 

There's about 6 of the cunts.

Some stupid little Spanish accordion cunt goes round playing the sash and keeping the hun hordes happy.

2 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

6 petrol Bombz 

How was the holiday? The old town is probably the best thing about thon place….but it’s woofter central 

Doubt I’ll venture there again 

Aye decent like. Sausage fest for Cheltenham week but then last couple of days just full of absolute tarts.

Spent most of the time in the same bar, aberdeen folk own. Cheap as fuck.

Fly home later so taxi during Man U game probably.

Shop staff that look down at you just because you wish to buy beer and who don't have the requisite interpersonal/communication skills and manners to fulfil their role properly.

Just visited my local Co-op inoo to buy some Tyskies. Went to the checkout, paid for the goods, and thanked the person for serving and said "see you later".

Received silence from the male employee who had served me (not an isolated incident), so I looked back at him in anger and disgust for his lack of manners and said "you're bloody rude, be thankful you are in employment".

I then received a tentative "see you" from the staff member.

Fuck him. Prick.:banghead:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
27 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Shop staff that look down at you just because you wish to buy beer and who don't have the requisite interpersonal/communication skills and manners to fulfil their role properly.

Just visited my local Co-op inoo to buy some Tyskies. Went to the checkout, paid for the goods, and thanked the person for serving and said "see you later".

Received silence from the male employee who had served me (not an isolated incident), so I looked back at him in anger and disgust for his lack of manners and said "you're bloody rude, be thankful you are in employment".

To fulfil their role properly?  

Sounds like they took your money and left with some beer, nae sure what else you need from them?!  

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

To fulfil their role properly?  

Sounds like they took your money and left with some beer, nae sure what else you need from them?!  

You might as well as employ a mannequin to serve you going by your opinion on the pet hate I raised. 

Evidently, you deem that level of "customer service" to be acceptable. :suicide:

Manners cost fuck all min and should be embedded in each of us (and that includes shop staff). 

56 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I think they could have said thank you and it would piss you off haha.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Is that not just a Polish thing? I've lived abroad and the locals were cracking folk but their manners were, I'll be tactful and say they were very 'different' to the standards my generation expect from people in the UK. 

8 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Is that not just a Polish thing? I've lived abroad and the locals were cracking folk but their manners were, I'll be tactful and say they were very 'different' to the standards my generation expect from people in the UK. 

On the contrary min, the Poles naturally give you proper customer service and have manners in abundance.

I am on about a local prick here. 

If you are a bowler, you may have had this misfortune to have met him as allegedly he is well-known on the national bowling circuit.

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A false, forced and exhaled "thank you" does piss me off min, so you are spot on there.😄

A natural show of gratitude for your trade and continued loyalty is far more acceptable. 👍

When you get rid of the chip on your shoulder about life, you see things with more clarity.

The shop assistant could have been going through a tough morning, customer earlier in the day could have spat in his face and was now scared to speak.

View life differently.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Roberto said:

When you get rid of the chip on your shoulder about life, you see things with more clarity.

The shop assistant could have been going through a tough morning, customer earlier in the day could have spat in his face and was now scared to speak.

View life differently.

I am very open-minded min. No 25kg bag of Maris Pipers on any of my shoulders.

He could have hypothetically been held at knifepoint, had a Glock pistol pointed to his head, punched in the face (no evidence of this occurring though), been spat on (like you say), or has been told he is surplus to requirements and he is in the midst of working his notice, before I entered the Co-op today.. 

However, after 25+ years of him working for the Co-op, I very much doubt that will be happening.

I wish I could see things with more clarity though.

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I am very open-minded min. No 25kg bag of Maris Pipers on any of my shoulders.

He could have hypothetically been held at knifepoint, had a Glock pistol pointed to his head, punched in the face (no evidence of this occurring though), been spat on (like you say), or has been told he is surplus to requirements and he is in the midst of working his notice, before I entered the Co-op today.. 

However, after 25+ years of him working for the Co-op, I very much doubt that will be happening.

I wish I could see things with more clarity though.

You don't strike me as being open minded at all. You strike me as having major chips on your shoulder. How do I know? I used to be the same.

Let go of certain things. Can't change it. Who cares.

Fair play for your jibe at yourself though.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I can’t see why he would be that way with you at all

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

You gonna punch fuck out of him MAD?

DD1903 is like a baby starling feeding off scraps of other posters' comments without contributing imaginative, new, and substantial quotes. 

He always has a smarmy, arrogant cuntish dig at myself as well as a few other fellow posters on a frequent basis.

If folk are brave enough to be disparaging towards you on social media, by all means say it to your face as well if the comments are truly meant.

My head is fucked anyway so any Potential scrap I may have in the future would do fuck all unless my foe was using a JCB.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Do you stay in Aberdeen min?

Why I ask is that I've an appointment at the ARI Eye Clinic next Wednesday and it would be nice to meet you.

Yeah I’m an eye doctor at the ARI eye clinic

• Haha 3