Pet Hates

StandFree1982

25 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

DD1903 is like a baby starling feeding off scraps of other posters' comments without contributing imaginative, new, and substantial quotes. 

He always has a smarmy, arrogant cuntish dig at myself as well as a few other fellow posters on a frequent basis.

If folk are brave enough to be disparaging towards you on social media, by all means say it to your face as well if the comments are truly meant.

My head is fucked anyway so any Potential scrap I may have in the future would do fuck all unless my foe was using a JCB.

Your incredible lack of self awareness is quite something. Well done. 

7 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

You wanting to join us? I'll get him after his appointment. He can come to me😉

nah, I will be at the unveiling of the new manager next Wednesday (international games over, new manager will be free'd up ready for the appointment) 

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

Your incredible lack of self awareness is quite something. Well done. 

🤔. Ok. 

You are a blight on the forum. All you do is negatively criticise and try to point score, all very weak and pathetic defensive mechanisms.

I know who I am so please don't belittle me about my supposed "lack of self-awareness".

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

🤔. Ok. 

You are a blight on the forum. All you do is negatively criticise and try to point score, all very weak and pathetic defensive mechanisms.

I know who I am so please don't belittle me about my supposed "lack of self-awareness".

We should have a vote. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That is so funny, you pompous cunt. 

Yet another attempt at pitiful point scoring against another poster in order to get a cheap laugh to make one feel better about oneself.

I tripped over a street sign in the middle of the road the other night, people laughed, all humour is good.

19 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That is so funny, you pompous cunt. 

Yet another attempt at pitiful point scoring against another poster in order to get a cheap laugh to make one feel better about oneself.

As I said, incredible lack of self awareness. I will refer to you as Mario from now on 

3 hours ago, Roberto said:

You don't strike me as being open minded at all. You strike me as having major chips on your shoulder. How do I know? I used to be the same.

Let go of certain things. Can't change it. Who cares.

Fair play for your jibe at yourself though.

Robs right MAD - he was a total cunt back in the day

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Roberto is sound. I'll take his advice on board, Dad.👍

Ach I'm just being a cunt son haha 👍 

Squeezing bitterness out o' life - it's that constant battle that shapes our stresses. No comment on you son 🤚 - Dads fair has his times where a swift kick in the plums o' some patronising cunt or ano'er would've been just the dab... The missed opportunity fair nags at you haha 

On 'n' up son - s'only the co-op ✌️ fuck em

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Dad said:

Ach I'm just being a cunt son haha 👍 

Squeezing bitterness out o' life - it's that constant battle that shapes our stresses. No comment on you son 🤚 - Dads fair has his times where a swift kick in the plums o' some patronising cunt or ano'er would've been just the dab... The missed opportunity fair nags at you haha 

On 'n' up son - s'only the co-op ✌️ fuck em

Cheers, Dad.👍

7 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You might as well as employ a mannequin to serve you going by your opinion on the pet hate I raised. 

Evidently, you deem that level of "customer service" to be acceptable. :suicide:

Manners cost fuck all min and should be embedded in each of us (and that includes shop staff). 

Agree, manners cost nothing but I'd not let that level of customer service get me up nor down. Nae a job I'd fancy doing with the amount of arseholes you'll end up dealing with in a day.

Each to their own though.

11 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Shop staff that look down at you just because you wish to buy beer and who don't have the requisite interpersonal/communication skills and manners to fulfil their role properly.

Just visited my local Co-op inoo to buy some Tyskies. Went to the checkout, paid for the goods, and thanked the person for serving and said "see you later".

Received silence from the male employee who had served me (not an isolated incident), so I looked back at him in anger and disgust for his lack of manners and said "you're bloody rude, be thankful you are in employment".

I then received a tentative "see you" from the staff member.

Fuck him. Prick.:banghead:

Eh wouldn’t answer either if eh had been lied to like that

Pizza.

bairns party food. Novelty food/ internet gamer food.

Went to the alleged No1 pizza parlour in the state last night (I was outvoted).

Left the hoose this morning on the way to work and equidistant between work and home, realised I was going to shit myself. 

dived into a green space at the side of the pavement and sprayed muck everywhere. Will no doubt be on the community Facebook page later.

pizza - rubbish food for children 

• Haha 2

Also - coffee 

come on, no one actually likes coffee. It’s just white office girls who keep up the business.

And you can’t say you like it if you have to add milk and sugar to it. That’s basically a pudding.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Pizza.

bairns party food. Novelty food/ internet gamer food.

Went to the alleged No1 pizza parlour in the state last night (I was outvoted).

Left the hoose this morning on the way to work and equidistant between work and home, realised I was going to shit myself. 

dived into a green space at the side of the pavement and sprayed muck everywhere. Will no doubt be on the community Facebook page later.

pizza - rubbish food for children 

Pizza is what peasants eat in Italy back in the day. Like stovies in the NE

20 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Shop staff that look down at you just because you wish to buy beer and who don't have the requisite interpersonal/communication skills and manners to fulfil their role properly.

Just visited my local Co-op inoo to buy some Tyskies. Went to the checkout, paid for the goods, and thanked the person for serving and said "see you later".

Received silence from the male employee who had served me (not an isolated incident), so I looked back at him in anger and disgust for his lack of manners and said "you're bloody rude, be thankful you are in employment".

I then received a tentative "see you" from the staff member.

Fuck him. Prick.:banghead:

Sounds like they knocked back your offer of paying 70% of the full price for the beers IYAM.