Please see details below for the following confirmed under 19's match:

Game: Aberdeen v Hamilton

Date: Friday 14th January 2011

Venue: Balgownie Playing Fields, Aberdeen

K.O: 1.00pm

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20110113/aberdeen-u19s-back-in-action-_2212158_2265912

Finally an U19s game I can catch some of. The kick off times and days the matches have been played have been all over the place this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Youth Cup game tomorrow...

SFA Youth Cup 4th Round Aberdeen v St Mirren Tuesday 25th Jan Balgownie Kick off 1.30pm

The Dons U19s finally get back into action on Tuesday afternoon at Balgownie in the SFA Youth Cup. It is a big game for the Youth side who have high hopes of doing well in the prestigious tournament this year. Aberdeen last won the cup in 2001 They have also won the cup in 1985 and 1986.

"So far the game is on and there should be no problems. I think the temperature is ok overnight so hopefully we will get a game at last. The players are desperate for a game and we are the same. Hopefully we are not rusty and we can get straight back into it and keep the level of performance and level of tempo we normally do.

"It will be a tough game because St Mirren again are a tough team. They are always strong at youth level and we only managed to beat them down there with a really good performance. We have got a full squad to pick from. Ryan Jack will be involved with the first team on Wednesday but we have a strong squad of players who are looking forward to the game.

Nicky Low Although squad skipper Ryan is out Neil has a number of players to pick from who have been involved with the first team this season. "We are looking for them to stand up and show why they have been training and playing with the first team. Clark Robertson has done exceptionally well. Mitch Megginson has played most of the season and I am looking for him to cause a lot of problems."

Looking ahead to the game captain Nicky Low told RedWeb "It is a bit disappointing not being able to play the match at Pittodrie, but the switch to Balgownie is understandable with so many first team home games coming up. The pitch needs a rest sometimes.

"We are training well just now and buzzing to get back into action after two months' lay off. The coaches have worked at keeping us focussed and we really want to do well in this competition - we want to equal the achievements of past Aberdeen youth teams. We'll be glad to get back in League action too and try to win our way to the top - we are only four points behind the leaders.

"Even though we won 4-0 away against St Mirren last time we met them, we know that this game will be completely different this time. They know us better now and they'll be buzzing after their trip to Cyprus during the winter break where they played and won a couple of matches."

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20110124/sfa-youth-cup-4th-round-_2212158_2275495

Gutted I can't make it as I'm playing football tomorrow lunchtime :ThumbsDown:

Scottish Youth Cup quarter finals.

According to the AFC site this game is happening this Sunday. Think it'll be at Balgownie again due to the amount of games we have around that time at Pittodrie.

It is definitely due to be at Balgownie according to the site. Half one kick off. Will certainly be there to cheer the young lads on.

Balgownie today at 1 30.

Anyone else heading over?

Normally stand to the left of the dugouts.

Was there. Came in about ten minutes late, parked at the top of the hill and watched from the car, saw Livingston score a pen, saw other car move, went to park there as a better view, got stuck, got a push out, helped push other stuckees out, got soaked, got pissed off, came home. I only saw the 1 goal so presumed we were down at half time. Final score?

4-1 Livi when I left,Aberdeen were awful. Twice I've saw the Shaussany and twice he's been atrocious.

Yeh, they were very poor from what I saw. The only real opportunity of note was when the struck the bar, maybe 10 minutes before half time. Livingston certainly doing the pressing. Awful conditions.

I've been very impressed with Shaughnessy in the games I have seen him. Didn't see enough of him today though to pass judgement though.