Saw a guy on twitter who’s been staking £600 on Scottish football accumulators the week before the game and watching the cash out grow as the odds are adjusted through the week. This week his £600 stake had grown to over £900 for a cash out due to prices coming in on his selections.

Skybet then went and suspended cash out having cottoned on. Shysters.

Saw a guy on twitter who’s been staking £600 on Scottish football accumulators the week before the game and watching the cash out grow as the odds are adjusted through the week. This week his £600 stake had grown to over £900 for a cash out due to prices coming in on his selections.

Skybet then went and suspended cash out having cottoned on. Shysters.

It's shit on their part, they are a bunch of jokers but also daft on his to be shouting about it, Scottish leagues is a goldmine if you put the time in and can get on in bets, I'd guess he'll either get limited heavily soon or he loses a lot more than he wins as they butched my account after a few bets where the majority lost, last night for example I was 'allowed' £2.50 on a 22/1 shot.

3 horses in one race is a great bet so well done for picking the winner. Good ew value in the race

If I don't rate the fav and it's short enough it increases the ew value, something I started doing this year, if there's scope to back all 6 to be profitable then I'll do it, cheers.

Nice one with Caid DU Lin Minj.

Cheers pal.

Fars Mini this week?

Christ you're clearly the cuck of betting, I'm here not much happening, good Friday as we lumped a college game on various points markets, Saturday was ok, always good when you land and 'tip' a 20/1 winner on here, sunday shite with Noppert just missing out on the darts final, nfl poor too but meh gotta give a little back from time to time, Monday night went mega close to landing a 500/1 bet in the MNF so that was hard today, yesterday very little happening bet on the snooker that didn't pan out, still thousands up for the month so all is good Cavey the cuck.