Good to see Simon Westons name pop up in the betting thread. Mind that time he thought he'd won the jackpot but couldn't collect his winnings as he'd burnt his coupon.

Just laughed out loud at this

Simon Weston and David Truscott appear on this forum more regularly than any other!

See you're an absolute bottlejob of a person, give it big online but we both know you've got a history of melting when confronted about the shit you think you can get away with, I just hope you can back this up in person as one day you'll say it to the wrong person.

Oh fuck off will you. You’re a fucking laughing stock.

A miserable lazy cunt with fuck all to do or say of any interest.

Anytime you’ve ever appeared everybody says oh for fuck sake and tries their hardest to shake you off.

You’re a parasite. A lump of shit on somebody’s shoe. Annoying and difficult to get rid of. Like Boab out of Acid House. A disgusting waste of skin.

Do the world a favour and disappear you complete fucking cretin.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Oh fuck off will you. You’re a fucking laughing stock.

A miserable lazy cunt with fuck all to do or say of any interest.

Anytime you’ve ever appeared everybody says oh for fuck sake and tries their hardest to shake you off.

You’re a parasite. A lump of shit on somebody’s shoe. Annoying and difficult to get rid of. Like Boab out of Acid House. A disgusting waste of skin.

Do the world a favour and disappear you complete fucking cretin.

Fantastic post, Boof, that's all I need.

Jesus is that your best effort?

Pathetic.

Back to your bedroom to weep uncontrollably you sad sad big fucking baby.

Pathetic is a good word boof, probably sums up you drug habit and you idolising someone several years young than you, I don't weep and I'm not a big fucking baby, amazing posts from someone with 3 bairns, what chance do they have?