Russia away to let you down, unlucky.

Maybes aye maybes no :dontknow:

Sensing a little bit of jealousy/bitterness there.

Will be a hard one to take after the Brazil Mexico draw but Russia are not exactly a banker anyway.

Currently up around £1600 & if that 8 timer came in it would be a big boost on top.

Anyway, here's my scorecasts for the game ... Also got a few HT/FT's & some singes on results. £70 in total into this one. Most I've had on a game yet, so most likely i'll get fk all back on it.

Will take a sneaky, cheating, basically any kind of win if it keeps my coupon going.

17/06/2014 Single

Scorecast To Win A Samedov & Russia 3 - 1 @ 125/1 Pending £5.00 17/06/2014 Single

Scorecast To Win A Samedov & Russia 2 - 1 @ 75/1 Pending £5.00 17/06/2014 Single

Scorecast To Win A Kokorin & Russia 2 - 1 @ 28/1 Pending £5.00 17/06/2014 Single

Scorecast To Win A Kokorin & Russia 3 - 1 @ 50/1 Pending £5.00 17/06/2014 Single

Scorecast To Win O Shatov & Russia 3 - 1 @ 100/1 Pending £5.00 17/06/2014 Single

Scorecast To Win O Shatov & Russia 2 - 1 @ 60/1 Pending £5.00

Will be fkn gutted if this one doesn't come in now after getting that draw up at 4/1 in it.

Hope the Ruskies have the beating of these fkrs next. :crossfingers:

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches World Cup Matches Switzerland v France 20th of June 2014 8:00 pm Win-Draw-Win France @ 11/10 Pending
Selection Selection Details Result 2 Football Matches World Cup Matches Cameroon v Croatia 18th of June 2014 11:00 pm Win-Draw-Win Croatia @ 4/6 Pending
Selection Selection Details Result 3 Football Matches World Cup Matches Russia v South Korea 17th of June 2014 11:00 pm Win-Draw-Win Russia @ 13/10 Pending
Selection Selection Details Result 4 Football Matches World Cup Matches Brazil v Mexico 17th of June 2014 8:00 pm Win-Draw-Win Draw @ 4/1 Win
Selection Selection Details Result 5 Football Matches World Cup Matches Belgium v Algeria 17th of June 2014 5:00 pm Win-Draw-Win Belgium @ 1/2 Win
Selection Selection Details Result 6 Football Matches World Cup Matches Ghana v USA 16th of June 2014 11:00 pm Win-Draw-Win USA @ 21/10 Win
Selection Selection Details Result 7 Football Matches World Cup Matches Germany v Portugal 16th of June 2014 5:00 pm Win-Draw-Win Germany @ 23/20 Win
Selection Selection Details Result 8 Football Matches World Cup Matches Argentina v Bosnia-Herzegovina 15th of June 2014 11:00 pm Win-Draw-Win Argentina @ 4/11 Win
Stake and Return Details Bet placed at 15th of June 2014 5:55 pm Total Stake £4.55 Bet type Accumulator (8) (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0 Number of lines 1 Total stake due £4.55 Stake per line £4.55 Freebets Redeemed £4.55 Channel Internet Total amount paid £4.55 Number of win lines - Potential Returns £2,496.71

Draw in this game would have been 2/1 (or better) pity

Unlucky there, both sides were shocking, ok match though, cards bet up, we live for another day.

With TWO shite keepers. There was far to few shots on target to take advantage. Really looked toothless up front.

The Russians didn't pressure enough at the end either. South Korea (eventually) settled for a draw & sat in but unfortunately a few of the Russians seemed far to happy with the Barry Ferguson passing & didn't try to take advantage at the death.

I'm fucking raging. Went for 16 bets on horses tipped from The Winners Enclosure. 3 came in and one was odds on! They've been plucking wins out of thin air and I pick the bloody losers. Nae happy.

Still... Had all that losers and I'm still £20 up from bets on the fitba and games winnings so I'm nae too bummed.

Got a good few £5 bets on games Today (too many to list) over £100's worth & probably more than half of them are on the England game.

Have gone with my heart rather than head on that game mostly & basically if England win, then all those bets are down :laughing: best results I have for England is a couple of draws.

Hopefully Suarez starts. Also got him for a hatrick at 50/1

England will win.

I think you're right but I still canny bet on them.

Besides, the pleasure of winning money from their failure is sweeter than most other winning bets.

Should really have avoided betting on their game altogether because I really do believe they will win easily but after a winning scorecast in their game v Italy, I just had to go for a double on them.