Surely if the bet didn't come in, the price was about right?

For me no, he had hit 13 in his first match and I had an idea that this match would go fairly close as Brown on his day is very good so thought Chisnall would have to be at his very best, high scoring, finishing to see him off.

Had my first bet of the matchplay lastnight, Chisnall over 8.5 180s, it fell short by 2 but the price for me was wrong, EVENS was far too good to ignore.

Honestly? The bookie beat you so clearly it was best to ignore it instead of assuming it was too good and then trying to say it was too good when the bookie got it spot on???????

This meeting is all about two people

Trainer Mark Johnston - I will be putting on EW bets on most of his horses - he has a history of some good big priced places at this meeting.

Jockey Richard Hughes - He's retiring after this season so Hannon will want to give him a good send off on all his best horses.

I will also be having a flutter on William Buick mounts from time to time, he's been good to me this season!

Bookies never lose min.

I'm not saying they do, the two option for the bet was over 7.5 180s at 8/11 or over 8.5 at EVENS, for me over 8.5 is at the very best a 5/6 chance, due to the amount of the legs that would be played, both lines lost as he only managed 7, only hit 1 in the first 12 legs aswell.

This meeting is all about two people

Trainer Mark Johnston - I will be putting on EW bets on most of his horses - he has a history of some good big priced places at this meeting.

Jockey Richard Hughes - He's retiring after this season so Hannon will want to give him a good send off on all his best horses.

I will also be having a flutter on William Buick mounts from time to time, he's been good to me this season!

And William Buick romps home on a Mark Johnston Trained Blue Wave @ 20/1 3.45 at Goodwood.

Bet fair have Aberdeen to win the league plus 20 points at 9/1

Does this bet not include the handicaps of all the other teams though? Ie Caley +38 points meaning we need to be 18pts clear of them also for the bet to be a winner?

Betvictor has us at 80/1 to win by 4 or more goals on Thurs. Unlikely but great odds IMO. Worth a cheeky fiver.

Does this bet not include the handicaps of all the other teams though? Ie Caley +38 points meaning we need to be 18pts clear of them also for the bet to be a winner?

Betvictor has us at 80/1 to win by 4 or more goals on Thurs. Unlikely but great odds IMO. Worth a cheeky fiver.

Yes.

I'm just after a third one to go with Sunderland down and Middlesbrough promoted.