6 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Joined Betfred last night, ten spot in, lost, free £30 quid of bets tonight, won with a double on english league 2 games, walk away with 40 quid. I've stuck with my usual bookies too long, going to do the full circle, scoop all the joining deals. Can't be arsed doing the matched bet can't lose stuff, just sign up, take the bonus and never return. Hills has the best platform for me, user friendly, will return when all deals done. Get on them!!

Did that a few months ago.  Signed up to about 7 or 8 different sites for the new customer free bets,  won a few quid then never used them again.   

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, daytripping said:

Ladbrokes, another joining offer, deposit a fiver get 30 quid in free bets, could have been better but banked £34, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. More joining offers welcome if anyone knows of good sites? done the big one's.

Bwin  888sport  Betway  all had decent sign up offers a few months back. 

I don't normally do horses but got a text today with a tip, guy works offshore with a dude who owns some horses, take it or leave it. Tobefair, racing on Saturday at 3.15, he didn't say where. Certain top 3 was the message, guessing it's not a hot favourite. Just passing on what I was told, got no knowledge of it.

11 hours ago, daytripping said:

I don't normally do horses but got a text today with a tip, guy works offshore with a dude who owns some horses, take it or leave it. Tobefair, racing on Saturday at 3.15, he didn't say where. Certain top 3 was the message, guessing it's not a hot favourite. Just passing on what I was told, got no knowledge of it.

315 Cheltenham 

29 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Feeling rather confident with tonight's bet, put it on at HT when PSG was nil nil.

Istanbul Basaksehir0-1PSG66:33

PSG - Match Betting Live

4/7

Man Utd v Leipzig, Today 20:00

Yes - Both Teams To Score

8/13

Dortmund v Zenit, Today 20:00

Over 2.5 - Total Match Goals Over/Under 2.5 Goals

Acca odds and stake? 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

God speed ?

Bet didn't go to plan but had a fiver in the account and Dortmund up on stats, pressed confirm bet, few seconds later suspended.Winner!! lol

Cashed in

+ £10.02

Today 21:34

Single

Dortmund v Zenit

Match Betting Live

Dortmund

@ 5/4

Ref No. O/2295772/0004081/FStake: £5.00