1. Luton v TamworthLuton @ 1/5
  2. Brentford v CrawleyBrentford @ 4/7
  3. Blackpool v DerbyDerby @ 21/20
  4. Wigan v MillwallWigan @ 8/13
  5. Bournemouth v ReadingBournemouth @ evens
  6. Barnsley v BurnleyBurnley @ 23/20
  7. Chelsea v PSGChelsea @ 4/5
  8. Borussia Dortmund v Real MadridReal Madrid @ 5/4

Did a 6 team acca last night. 5 won but the other game was called of due to water logged pitch.

The fuckers at bet365 still haven't paid out.

Going by the rules if the game isn't rescheduled within 48 hours my bet will become a fivefold.

One of the team has a game on Thursday, so can't see my game being played tonight or tomorrow.

Give me my money you bastards...

Did a 6 team acca last night. 5 won but the other game was called of due to water logged pitch.

The fuckers at bet365 still haven't paid out.

Going by the rules if the game isn't rescheduled within 48 hours my bet will become a fivefold.

One of the team has a game on Thursday, so can't see my game being played tonight or tomorrow.

Give me my money you bastards...

Nothing wrong with what they are doing, as you say it's in the rules, not their fault at all.

Quite like away wins tonight at decent prices, Madrid look big so backed them PSG also look big at 3/1 but may swerve it.

I still get it every week... Did you miss putting on an accumulator one week, because that opts you out of the 'free bet club' apparently. I have also had 2 free £10 bets in the last few weeks on top of the 5 quid bet, a promotion if you put on £50 in bets in a week.

I still get it every week... Did you miss putting on an accumulator one week, because that opts you out of the 'free bet club' apparently. I have also had 2 free £10 bets in the last few weeks on top of the 5 quid bet, a promotion if you put on £50 in bets in a week.

Yeah I thought as much, must have missed it once and that was me booted out of the club. :ThumbsDown:

My two big wins this year have come from Sky but they can f**k off till next season then if they want to be like that!

Jesus mini,

Another two for the spreadsheet.

Looks like Parkhead on League cup final day.

A sea of red with the odd green seat thrown in :)

You can also add Joe Swail to win at 1.66 (WON) Anda to win at 1.77 (WON) a lay of over 1.5 goals in Novo Hamburgo v Joinville match at 1.44 (WON) Clottey to beat Mundine at 9/4 (WON) and Morning Watch 4:30 at Lingfield 7/1 (WON)

You can also add Joe Swail to win at 1.66 (WON) Anda to win at 1.77 (WON) a lay of over 1.5 goals in Novo Hamburgo v Joinville match at 1.44 (WON) Clottey to beat Mundine at 9/4 (WON) and Morning Watch 4:30 at Lingfield 7/1 (WON)

Well in.

Shame you never mentioned any of these bets earlier. We'd all have scooped big time.

• Upvote 1