That Banner?

Although Redweb suggests his 200th game was last week. Wouldn't be like them to get it wrong though - they even managed to get our team wrong today!!

Today was the 200th game he started for us. His 200th appearance was last week against East Fife.

Jamie knows a wee bit about the job himself mind, today representing his 200th start for the Dons after he chalked up 200 appearances in the East Fife cup-tie last week (he come on once as a sub earlier this season). Sixty-six clean sheets in that period represents a healthy one in three average, helping me edge towards his own place in the Pittodrie Hall of Fame. He's clearly conscious of just what an honour it is to wear the shirt so often.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20110115/redmatchday-interview_2212158_2267869

Agreed, it should have read 200 Clangers - get out.

He is not now, never has and never will be a class act.

How anyone can love a keeper who can't command his box, has poor distribtion and loses his near post all the time is beyond me.

Agree with this. Hopefully out in summer and replaced with more competent keeper.

• Site Sponsor

Basicly it boils down to a bunch of thicko's that don't realise that Clangers is a name he hates , not a nickname that endears him.

A bit of thought wouldn't go amiss.

A wholly appropriate name as he is sh*te.

I expect his bottle to crash in the semi final. I'd LOVE for him to prove me wrong, but leopard and spots and all that.

Basicly it boils down to a bunch of thicko's that don't realise that Clangers is a name he hates , not a nickname that endears him.

A bit of thought wouldn't go amiss.

Well seen as he was the one that blabbed to the EE that that was his nickname. If he didn't want to be called that then he shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag!

no need for the Ultra's baiting lads.

It's not baiting and the ultras don't exist anymore.

LOL at the internet attention seeker himself.

Really? Says the guy who brought quite alot of unwanted attention to Aberdeen at a game where you set off a flare/smoke bomb.

or maybe they are fed up of the usual sh*t atmosphere at games

Since when did flags start an atmosphere?